Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga......

It’s a good manga with some cringey or irritating parts, but overall it’s alright

Double-page supporter
If you can tough it out until chapter 9 the mc actually get a decent development, though the overall manga is just meh for me

I hate girls like her, 'there's nothing between us' of course there isn't, he's dating someone else, if you were a good childhood friend or whatever cliche she is, she would respect that. holy shit.

Double-page supporter
Is this good? It looks like a maximally clichéd Harem series.

Based on the grasp of human relationships in this manga, the writer can be assumed to be either an alien, a virgin, or both; possibly from a species that exists by means of asexual reproduction. I only finished reading it through a mixture of boredom, schadenfreude, and minor titillation from the childhood thot's cleavage. With the possible exception of the club president, the characters deserve to be kicked to death by rabid mules.

@Maimew
I'm assuming you're saying that because it says end, but no, on MAL it says "Volumes: 6 Chapters: 33", its completed, but all the chapters aren't translated, chapter 33 will be the last chapter to be translated

Summary:Annoying Tsundere childhood friend constantly interupts MC and girlfriend. Mc is a wet blanket for a personality and being dumb is his main trait. You have been warned.

Users who are viewing this thread