Hiota no Kanojo ga Ore no Motteru Eroge ni Kyoumi Shinshin Nanda ga......

Hola, espero disfruten el manga, también estamos traduciendo la novela ligera: https://www.facebook.com/Deus1G/videos/1773906725964136/

Dex-chan lover
This cloth design is nothing different from Classroom of the Elite.

Fed-Kun's army
So "thot" means in Japanese "a pure virgin girl who is perceived as a bitch due to virgin MC thinks so due to her outward appearance or rumors"?
I still don't know why MC and main heroine are acting out an eroge though. I think I've seen this premise countless times just this time the childhood friend is the pure virgin gyaru bitch as some sort of twist.

Dex-chan lover
Like someone took harem tropes, mixed them around but didn't do anything about the shitbag MC and went "Perfect! Truly I am a unique and talented artiste!"

Like Jesus Christ, how derivative.

For a second there I thought I was reading Classroom of the Elite cause of the similarity of their uniforms

OniBarubary, you just described the writing process of 99% LN/VN. To quote Hachiman: “ Well what’s important are the illustrations, don’t worry about the story “.

Harem? I'm okay with harem if it's just 2-3 people and he ends up with one

Group Leader
Notice:
We from =White symphony = are now dropping this series for shortage on staff to continue it.
We are very sorry for this suddenness and thank you for your understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread