His Majesty's Proposal - Ch. 6

Honestly, I've got this deal breaker with stories, when the FL is absolutly useless, like what do you mean "That's what you get, when you pick a fight with me."? Without the king, you just humaliated yourself... but it's somehow funny, how she gets gentely pushed around by the king, so for now, let's see were this goes :))

thank you very much for the translation

Dex-chan lover
The MC have a brain ?
For now she can't do anything herself she just act of an impulse then cry when that go wrong.

They definitely are not on the same page. HAHAHA

But that countess is insane??? Hahaha

She's an idiot, but watching her stumble is fun for now.

Definitely doesn't inspire the blind devotion and admiration I harbor for other MCs🤷

The Emperor on the other hand, chef's kiss, he's awesome 🤭

Haha surprised, actually in novel they did mentioned why emperor love fl first, when he met her in library, here didnt mention, what a waste

FL is really pretty dumb and while the women in her past life were savage, they were right. She was most likely abandoned by her own kids because she didn't even know what tact is. Babbling every single damn thing isn't a very smart thing to do in ANY society.

Group Leader
Annoying FL... Plus, I still couldn't get over the fact that she was actually an old woman in a young girl's body. I think I'm going to drop it. 😕
Btw, thanks for your work! 😊

I don't feel bad for her being abandoned in her past life. If you treat people badly, they're going to leave you. While I'm happy that a woman like the countess here got taken away, I also don't think that the FL is worthy of being with the emperor either.

I'm sure that this is a redemption story where she realizes the error of her ways, realizes the value of human relationships and everything that make us different and all that, but I really couldn't care less. It isn't like she got screwed over or betrayed or anything. She's damaged, but she did it all to herself. She just isn't someone I can root for, nor can I pity her.

Group Leader
I think people considered her rude because they couldn’t handle the truth that’s mixed with curses lol. But true, she has a very quick temper.

I lowkey think the Emperor is the only one who can handle her lolol

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread