Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Aggregator gang
the summary sounds like some lazy teenager being asked to buy grocery and being all pissy about it haha
"I got my life all figured out, Why do I have to do it?" lolz

Fed-Kun's army
As generic as it could be, but at least characters are somewhat more humane and at least some of chars don't blindly follow MC because they pulled their love out of ass. A surprise, but a pleasant one.

Aggregator gang
I’m sorry but this is trash. I normally don’t even hate but this absolutely is nonsense.

Fed-Kun's army
One of the rare mangas that has an almost equal amount of votes for each rating from 1 to 10 lmao

Group Leader
Yeah I don’t even understand this recent chapter

Gotta go back and read since the beginning...

Fed-Kun's army
Dear god that rating, even the trashiest of isekai are at least in the 6-7 range. This must be some serious garbage to reach what is equivalent to a 1 star for isekai series on this site.

Seriously. How can they justify skipping so much of the story? They went from "we'll help save your village" to having defeated the attackers, captured a demon general guy, and are questioning him. Even if you were going to skip over the battle itself, surely they should have shown them arriving at the village and properly introduced the demon guy.

This latest chapter feels like it skipped something. Really, really badly.

The premise is OK... the problem is... half of the time I don't know WTF is going on, they skip to much or just don't know how to explain the story and one just kinda end like a deer in front of the headlight...

Aggregator gang
“Ugh WHYYYYYY” is all I have to say about this monstrosity (ok it’s not THAT bad (yes, I’ve read worse dumpster fires masquerading as manga) but everything is just so horribly paced and incredibly cliche and the MC is a huge selfish douche and the story makes no sense and most of the girls want to suck his dick for no goddamn reason (actually surprised me that a few of them didn’t, but most of them still did so who fucking cares) and EVERYTHING GODFORSAKEN THING THAT COULD GO WRONG IN AN ISEKAI DOES GO WRONG). I don’t usually hate on manga but this is a ffffUCKING SHIT SMEARED EXCEPTION. Don’t waste your time reading this and immediately give it a one for fucking “appalling.” If you want a good fantasy manga, read Helck or Bard Loen or Daughter is an S-Rank Adventurer or something with actual quality

See page one and two of first chapter

Okay drop

Another self fullfilment story that idk why translator even bother to translate

hmm, to be able to score lower than the worst isekai trash is a feat.
normally those with sub 6 point score have rape or some form of cheating in them.
to be able to break even into the sub-6-point range, without rape/cheating/whatever, is impressive.

Go play the game on DMM instead. I don't understand why they decide to make a manga adaptation if it's to screw up the story like this.

@Edward_Elric

On the throne it's Re:Monster.
On his right, Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita, then Tate no Yuusha and Jaryuu Tensei.
On the left Gaikotsu Kishi-sama and Yasei no Last Boss.
I don't remember about the kitsune and the girls on the beast above.

Users who are viewing this thread