Hisshou Dungeon Unei Houhou

Only read first 4 chapters and I couldn't take the trashness of the isekai. And that's coming from a trash isekai reader like me.

When I saw the comedy and fantasy I thought this would be fun-type of funny.
This has your typical nippon humour (you know, where they would abruptly do something and destroy the flow/atmosphere with the intent of subverting your expectations), no witty puns, no great jokes, none of that stuff. Just your typical trope where everyone acts very aggressively/energetically at normal stuff or vice versa.
[ul]Comedic scenes in times of seriousness (like when a character's life is on the line they add funni scenes)
A support character that reacts to everything excessively becomes the punching bags of insults. Pretty much the laughing stock of the group
even though she has an important role in the plot
The plot is pretty much in chaos.
They making lewd scenes comedic, and there's the generic isekai MC personality when dealing with naked women[/ul]

Following the story points expects you to have tragedy but you got a comedy instead which is tragic in itself. (maybe that's where the 'drama' tag came from. totally forgot about that) I got too many trash isekais to deal with so I'm not gonna put up with this one chief. It's too plain.

Fed-Kun's army
@mildev
You're right about almost everthing, though the girl being insulted is not comedy, it's drama.

I dropped this like 2 years ago? but well, I got to read it again... and it's still bad, well, the same trashsekai I have read already 1000 times BUT with sh*t pacing, the sh*ttiest I have seen so far...

And it's weird, because it seems that his novel isn't that bad, so it makes me think that only the manga is at fault here.

generic extremely sexual harem manga targeting sex-craved people
and it was doing so well as a normal story beforehand but they had to just go and take the easy route
at least give us some basic semblance of side character development, would ya?

Dex-chan lover
Horey shirt.... it gets tangled more and more. brain, hurts.

Dex-chan lover
It's trash of the worst sort, but that's why I read it. I'm not too proud to say it.

Edit:
I rated it a 6.

This is absolutely the worst isekai I think I've ever read... and for that sake alone I'm gonna keep reading it.

It feels like I'm reading something trash tier and the art is bad but I still read it cuz my standards are low

not really a great one
pace is fucking bad
world building is so-so
the only thing i still read this is because the waifus and the mc
tbh i kinda want to see mc become a big-shot and managing something

I suppose this is what happens when somebody has no clear plot and keeps making shit up as he goes, the entire story is tangled like sphagetti, some plot lines have been completely forgotten, some have appeared out of fucking nowhere.
Man is trying to make a harem political isekai and mixing in various other things and it shows.

Its so garbage, I love it.
6/10

Users who are viewing this thread