Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Why was I transported to another world now?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
the novelupdates page has the MC on the cover: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lonely-attack-on-the-different-world/

Temperature and wheight magic sound Like skills that could become extreme powerful

Dex-chan lover
packing, weight, and movement. All 3. That's a cheat set already, and we aren't even getting to industrialized infinite energy engines with temperature magic.

Dex-chan lover
Discount gravity manipulation, spatial magic, extra sensory, hp up, training effectiveness, cheaper trading, and a bunch of other underrated ultility shits. Classic.

Dex-chan lover
I already like this lower level Hikigaya Hachiman! lol he even tried to escape the isekai.. you can never escape the isekai.

Double-page supporter
He can do thermobaric bomb with those skill... Or like the other dude with grease frictionless as attack rush or get like Kazuma in konosuba make them powerless.

you thought you could escape an Isekai Summoning?

NOPE! YOU'RE STILL COMING WITH ME MC AND I'LL DUMP ALL OF THESE USELESS SKILLS THAT YOUR CLASSMATES DIDN'T WANT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
weight + iron staff = deadliest blunt weapon
exercise + increase health (regen?) + walking = herculean body

*edit* with iron staff or mace plus with increase weight magic probably can crush dragon skull
and with talent of exercise he can max his human body till the limit.......

Dex-chan lover
Many of those skills are obvious gems (item box, teleport, setTemperature(), Debuff immunity, ESP etc.), but then there are those that might nullify anything he would gain from the others (unproductive, useless, one should mean he can never gain skill-levels, and the other than any attempt at using them should backfire). Then there are the wildcards. Shut-in sounds like the job Dungeon Master. NEET sounds like a job that might limit you from becoming a student or employee, but probably has advantages worth the restrictions (otherwise it isnt balanced), sort of like the Hermit class.

Also, TL is pretty scummy, using the wrong image for the series thumbnail to gain clicks. I would have clicked anyway since the title says "isekai", but now I kinda want to drop just out of principle despite the manga seeming ok-ish :/

Dex-chan lover
And again, we're going to see a guy doing ludicrous things while calling his skills "useless" and "terrible".
Movement magic + cane arts = shaolin monk?

Group Leader
@feha There’s no other cover, unless you wanted one of the pages to be used as the manga cover.

I used the first novel volume cover as a placeholder since there hasn’t been a manga volume released. This is perfectly fine.

Please refrain from making such misleading comments.

Dex-chan lover
well, this started different. and while the cover might be misleading, they wouldnt put any side character in the first cover i'd say, so let's look forward to meeting her.

I love seeing all the speculation on what will happen with the skills. I can't say anything though because I've already read ahead into the web novel and know how the protagonist will develop.

I will say this, though:

"Cane Arts" is probably better read as "Staff Arts".
The weapon that comes with Villager A set is likely a jou or quarterstaff.

Dex-chan lover
@Kinji There's a cover image right here isn't there?
https://cdn.novelupdates.com/images/2018/08/Lonely-Attack-on-the-Different-World.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread