Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Is It Just My Imagination, or Has This Become Survival in Another World

For some reason, when those goblins came up, I thought of Gobta (At least I think his name is Gobta)

Fed-Kun's army
There is something about these trash isekai that just urges you on to read them
Its like drugs, dopamine injection straight in your brain

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, not only can you tell that his 'bad' skills are good from a glance, but he can casually learn the popular ones like fire magic without even trying by using em'.

Dex-chan lover
Someone better inform this boy that he is out of mana. Literally at 0/ whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou : At a glance it seems many are just unpopular, or not first choices, and if you assume you will get the isekai default translation, storage and possibly identification cheats, or only have so much to spend they would not be picked.

However a couple have real downsides depending on their exact wording. Subordinates are not as good, in general, as equal members.

i just wish the author has made the MC skill stayed as it is, i mean he won't be able to learn the common(good) skills, and stayed at bad skills. A handicap to strugle for being the strongest

But seeing this chapter, MC can still learn the basic good skills, make him easy to be OP chara. Well, time to turn off brain and follow along with author's mind.

Dex-chan lover
New title: Goblin Slayer.

Games need to just accept this as a thing at this point whenever goblins are included.

Dex-chan lover
Just once I'd like to see one of these newbie Isekai guys whack a goblin with a stick and have the goblin chew them out for it like "OW! What the hell man? I'm just sitting here trying to cook dinner for fuck's sake!"

Well, I'm disappointed. I wanted read another one where the MC survives through smarts but it's become one of those where the MC gets skills that only look bad but are actually really good. I'll give this another 3 more chapters before I decide to drop it.

Dex-chan lover
He sure is having a hard time with those useless skills huh?
I sure feel bad for him...
/s

Users who are viewing this thread