Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - Heh, Me? Jobless.

Aggregator gang
Huh? Why do the muscle brains care if the delinquents rape or not rape the useless girls plus the useless gyarus? I thought they abandoned them? Like, just because you're classmates, that doesn't mean you have a duty to use your life for them, specially when they are so useless.

Aggregator gang
So where did those delinquents get those weapons from? I find it hard to believe they didn't leave the forest and founds weapons that look like something you'd find at lv. 50+.
Not even the athletes weapons are that impressive. 🤔

Why has literally every girls that has been a useless side character? Its gotten so bad that I don't even remember his goal, I was hoping the meeting between classmates would last half a chapter and they would back away from each other but this is kind of annoying. Which really sucks because I actually really liked the beginning.

I looked at the next chapter and art is back to normal. My guess is that team working on orginal manga didn't meet the deadline for releasing this chap so they had to speedrun the art

Contributor
Wtf is wrong with the art? The raws weren't like this...!
001.jpg

Dex-chan lover
All that aside, is it just me or did the whole conversation with the noble girl just not make any sense? She's suddenly like "did you try to walk away and ignore me?", but there was no panel showing him doing that, so it doesn't make sense. And then she's like "hey, can you hear me?" and he thinks in his head "yes, I can hear you" and then gets annoyed and acts as if she should've been able to read his mind. Is he retarded? He does this quite a bit, just acting completely nonsensically. Ugh, this manga is so frustrating to read with all this shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Why tf are these guys still living primitive lives… “time to hunt the girls”. “I won’t let you get to the girls”. Bitch, what y’all need are jobs, get your money up bro

Users who are viewing this thread