Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - It Ended Up In An Uproar

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0 It looks like the raws are up to chapter 58 and ongoing. It does feel like a good stopping point, if it got animated maybe this is where season 1 would wrap up?

Group Leader
This is basically the end of the first LN. It's where the translator of the LN stopped because it's a really good place to end.

Looking forward in the manga, I can't quite tell what's going on, but it appears to revolve around
Haruka now being level 11, which means he can now be an apprentice guild member, so he can now tag along with real guild members to gain experience. He's past the level wall that was holding him back. He seems to be working with some guild regular who wears platemail 24x7.

@starburst98 @Raudhbjorn

Yeah, Nudist Girl tried to "accidentally" strip in front of him in the bathroom to test his reaction to lucky lewd situations and fanservice, in Chapter 12, it was part of a plot to make sure he wouldn't do anything to Fish Girl. (Fish girl is the one that had lightning magic that could catch fish.)

A good place where it's covered is in Chapter 13/14: "It looks like there is no Boys Love." It's from the POV of the President, during a Girls Assembly at night. (They had drove Haruka into his Villager A tent and took over his cave, which was the size of a large Japanese house by this point.) This is the same chapter where he takes them out to hunt Kobolds, and it's a disaster.

Basically, they're friends with him. They owe him a lot because he saved them from the disruption Tanaka did to them, and are worried that he's shutting himself off from everyone else. They also are taking into consideration his level too much (at the time, he was level 7, which they think means he's weak) - while also being openly exasperated at what level 20 or 30 Haruka will be like.

Code:
If Haruka-kun can’t get stronger, then we will. That’s what we together decided.

At the same time, dealing with him is fucking infuriating because his reaction to everything is like an over the top Robin Williams skit.

Code:
The geeks were also in incredibly high spirits, in a high school boys’ special way, when they set off for a town. The girls also seem to be holding frequent girls-only meetings. Are they aiming for wild beast-eared boys? I wonder, are they just like the geeks? Let’s summon a policeman when they begin shooting for shotas.

We are in the middle of the forest, pretty deep into it. If the girls act as a party, then even high-leveled goblins are no opponents for them. I provide support with Fire Bullets only in cases when they are about to get surrounded. I have nothing to do.

Let’s switch to kobolds after noon. Kobolds are a speed type, so they should serve as good practice. They also should be better experience-wise. And I’m bored.

Loner: someone who has no friends and isolates themselves and is always by themselves
Loner in this manga: someone who is friends with everyone and is very likeable and has a close relationship with a girl who likes him back and also says he wants to leave now but then changes his mind in a second

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why they're so desperate to keep him around, nor why he doesn't just ignore their demands.
This is just asinine.

Dex-chan lover
MC: *acts cool, is friends with pretty much everyone, jokes around with the jocks, has no problems picking up on social cues and even plays wingman*
Also MC: Man im such a loner i hate being with other people

Tell dont show am i right

Dex-chan lover
soo the manga could just call this the end and fine .. but somehow it has more chapters

ofcourse!

but anyways, why do i keep falling for manga titles? i mean, i had a hint this wasn't going to be entirely lonely. but i'm kinda tired of it like bbRUUUH.

Dex-chan lover
The manga really doesn't do the webnovel justice in how it portrays the girls.
At this point in time the gyarus had already met up with the otakus and apologized, but were more worried about Haruka and were desperately trying to race after him to help him. Nor does it portray the sheer terror the girls felt at the thought of Haruka dying. They were literally crying themselves to sleep.
I think a part of the problem is that the webnovel also show us events from the pov of the girls and their thought process while the manga doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
I know she's not meant to be getting attention, but I like flat short haired black girl. She seems nice.

Users who are viewing this thread