Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I Was Careless, I Was Thoughtless

The prez is annoying af leave him alone tf cant yall understand that he wants to leave him alone wth

Aggregator gang
TBQH, this is the best way he could have ditched them. Even better than breaking every third person's leg.

Im writing this after just reading the part where the shopkeeper was telling him about the floor bosses so i havent finished reading the chapter yet, but I AM CALLING IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW! He is gonna clear all 100 floors and kill all 100 bosses and tons of monsters, but he will maybe get to level 20, probably less

Dex-chan lover
I've been officially ruined by Monster Hunter. I still can't think of "Affinity" as anything other than crit rate.
What did it mean before MonHun? What the hell is it he wants from this ring?

Dex-chan lover
It's chapters like this that really make me annoyed with their hypocrasy. Do they like him or not? Do they trust him or not? You can't say one thing and then turn around and do the other. Make up your damn minds.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103 they like him but you have to admit, he’s an idiot. Go and reread and you’ll see the amount of shit he does recklessly. They’re worried he’s gonna fuck up again because honestly, look at him!

Dex-chan lover
@Lan It's one thing to be worried about his wellbeing. It's a completely other thing to think he's going to manipulate them.

Loner skill offsetting teaming. So the only choice to make allies with mean girls was to subject them into minions.
If he learned tame or another skill to control he could catch all his classmates.

They don't have to be manipulated if they just let him go back to his cave.. Just saying 😐

Double-page supporter
if she wasn't nagging him all the time he wouldn't have tried to run away, and wouldn't have fallen into that hole.

it's your fault president san
you

Aggregator gang
Otaku you traitor! Why you be snitchin on the man who saved your life.
Mc wants to to be alone but also not alone and curses his loner skill to make him be alone but then sneaks around alone and the class and the prez wants him to stay with them but do the stopping him forcefully not the sticking with him and exploring together resulting with him wanted to be alone and then Prez complains about him doing everything alone but all she and the class does is stay in the village.
~My head hurts

Aggregator gang
@newmangareader246 nah, here what I think happened:
I'm pretty sure his loner skill contradicted his luck skill here causing him to forcefully be separated from the group when the prez forcefully tried sticking together with mc aka falling in the trap.

Dex-chan lover
wait im confused, why are all the girls so annoyed with him going out and doing his own shit?

Users who are viewing this thread