Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I Was Careless, I Was Thoughtless

Bruh can we just leave the classmates behind? Normally I dislike the MC's who fuck their old classmates and go off on a harem adventure, but I feel like they're not here serving any purpose at all right now.

Dex-chan lover
2IQ protagonist

So, i went back to see just why he wants this pheromone ring and it's to enjoy a loner life? Straight up, loner means no one else around so it'd be useless? And if it's to get away from the others just run? Yeah he got lectured but he could just... get far enough away so they don't know where he is? I'm dropping this crappy manga man

I'm sorry. On page 12 all I could think of was..Yaaaaaaa-hoo-hoo-hoo-hooey!

For those who don't get it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUL5w91dzbo

Dex-chan lover
In Snakes & Ladders, sometimes there is snake connecting topmost with bottommost row. This might be one such thing.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god he can get some breathing room from that prez

Dex-chan lover
[rumor says is in the labyrinth in an area no one has reached yet...] yes I see the logic...

When did he get manipulation?

Dex-chan lover
The pacing still feels off; the classmates can all go die; I should really stop reading this but I have an illness that prevents me from doing anything productive or enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread