Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - I want to eat a Fish

How do you simultaneously not trust him to be strong enough alone, while expecting him to be able to beat the hardest monster in the dungeon?

Didn’t he already beat the shadow boss on the lowest floor? Considering the previous skelly girl is now cured she shouldn’t count as a boss let alone a monster anymore. I guess it must be the rumor the others mentioned about a boss that even the normal boss obeys. Can’t wait for MC to find out about the new waifu and how mad/jealous Prez will be.

I'm not even reading it anymore but just skimping real quick through. The charm and interest from the beginning chapters is pretty much gone :/

I'm just hoping it get's more interesting, but I kinda doubt it.

Fed-Kun's army
Mofo Surfed the wave to beat a monster shark, if that doesn't interest you, I don't if anything would lmfao @bakauguu

So who wants to take bets on how long the MC takes to realize skeleton-chan is no longer a skeleton?

So is this the same sort of typical plot where a super strong monster moves into the forest, which causes all of the weaker monsters to stampede out in order to avoid it? Just in this case its a super strong "monster" climbing up the levels of the dungeon, so all of the other monsters are stampeding to try to get out of its way?

I dont like how the MC is kowtowing to the thot squad.
If anything, he has shown himself far more capable and resourceful than them.
This is some wack ass japanese fem-virgin's fantasy of getting a dude smh

Fed-Kun's army
@kowoyoshi I bet he only realizes after the stampede is done.
prez will ask him "who the hell is that"
he'll answer its a skeleton boss he tamed
and thats when he'll find out lol

Its probably the MC's fault regarding the stampede, I mean his been moving around with the final floor boss with him lol.

Group Leader
So armor prez has to sacrifice herself to stop the stampede.... I hope MC has other cheat skills to overcome that.

Dex-chan lover
So she knows the MC is more powerful than them and still acts like he is a baby... ok.

Fnl

I really want to see how they are going to react when he tells them that the dungeon boss is now part of the harem

Dex-chan lover
I made the comment a few chapters back that maybe the reason he levels so slowly was because he's counted as a person for each skill he gained (I counted 17 glowing skills that he was given), meaning he requires 17 times the xp.
Someone else said that stats don't seem to matter, because he was able to kill level 90+ enemies in bulk very easily.
But what if the 17 skills not only made him require 17 times the xp, but also gave him 17 times the stats? And then you have to remember that he has a luck stat that's quite literally double the maximum possible. So any hit will 'luckily' hit the critical spot and 'luckily' do critical damage, etc.
That would explain why he was able to kill things so high above his level. Because the stats sure seem to matter with everyone else. The entire surviving class was having trouble against a single monster just a few floors down, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Riger
Multiskilling with 0 drawbacks, depending on rpg system, they front load stats or front load stupidly useful abilities and levels just allw you to use those abilities more, or they have world ending abilities at higher levels...

this system seems to be stats are frontloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread