Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku - Vol. 5 Ch. 50 - I want to eat a Fish

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007
In fact, some do. Try searching pumice. All you need to float is lower density than water, which can be easily done by making it porous and trap enough air. Something that clearly possible with magic that can reshape rock, not just cut it thin and surf on it.

That said, that surfing is still not believable for me. Pumice is relatively brittle and probably cannot stand against attack like that. And it should be quite different and difficult to surf on it compared to normal surfing board, even if he somehow enchance its toughness.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomas28

Chapter 48 page 7
y535esve

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k
Haruka is madness, but it doesn't really come across in the manga

I agree. The novel is fine till you realize
Haruka's POV is pretty unreliable
, then it turns more interesting.

This one aspect which may be the best thing in the novel imo just doesn't appear on the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
I've now read chapter 48, I apologize for not knowing.
Oh my f***ing god, she is gorgeous!!
Codename: H.A.R.E.M. has been reactivated

@Riger
god that is my favorite part of the novel, cant wait to see that drawn. the book more or less handles him perfectly, its not about his struggle, its how he lives, and they put him in situations where his power is more or less unhelpful.

there are a few thing I really like in manga/ln, 1 is that 'everyone feels something is horribly wrong but has no idea why yet' from hundreds of miles away, and 2 is when its just point blank said 'this was the first X of Title as the world will come to know them' because lets face it, unless the manga is a tragedy we all know the mc won't die or even struggle all that hard, so why not play around with it a bit

@Tomas28 sorry for the late reply but it's okay lol,i was just letting you know
@bk3k i thought the bitch group likes the otacocks? Can u list down the groups of his harem cause i'm clearly getting confused about their relationship

P.S. the Art club girl,Prez group, lord's daugther,Armor Prez is prob the only girls who likes him

Dex-chan lover
@alidan he did struggle against the dragon. But that was because the dragon literally had a skill that ignored all defenses, even the op mc's. I read up to 130 or so (that's what was transated at the time) and can't remember any other strained fights.

So they need to kill Skeleton-waifu huh? I wonder how will MC solve this problem..

Dex-chan lover
It's not that the prez doesn't trust him, she worries about him being reckless and getting hurt and also doesn't want him to isolate himself from them(her) because deep down he doesn't want to be a loner

Dex-chan lover
why is a neet capable of surfing as if he had a lot of experience...

Users who are viewing this thread