Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Weirdly baffling psuedostructure that can't decide what it wants to do or how it wants to do it. Nothing is more evident of this than the fact it spends 10 chapters setting up how he's forced to be alone and can't party, but ends up spending every waking moment with his entire class 5 chapters later

Aggregator gang
It's not very good.
But it's light and easy to digest. The art has also grown on me.

I dont Mind Angelica I just wish they were more isolated from the group. At least then I'd actually be relevant to its title.

Honestly I usually support the girl that already had a crush on MC but this time I'm team angelica

Dex-chan lover
I could like this series more if it were not written from the viewpoint of an incel.

His powers don't even make sense. It contradicts itself on ever turn. Even the title is a contradiction. had potential at the start but dropped.

The MC is supposed to be a loner, but now everybody loves him. The title of this manga is "Lonely Attack," but now everybody is cooperating. The skills and levels make no sense. It brings nothing new to the table. Terrible series.

why do these fuckers keep using these fake titles. and why do i keep falling for them.

dropped at 29.

So boring. The novel totally hinges on the narrative style used by the MC, and that was completely dropped from the manga. Not that the novel is all that good.

Users who are viewing this thread