Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@TheXAir that guy isn't wrong though. The anatomy in this manga is certainly not that great, average at most. Here's a good example of a decently drawn feet. https://mangadex.org/chapter/742857/21Just compare it with this series and you'll notice the hands and feet are badly drawn. Nevertheless this is understandable because finger and toes are probably the hardest parts to draw in a human body, but it speak a lot about an artist's drawing skills.

Dex-chan lover
. . . I'm sure he could see the nips in that picture she sent anyway.

Also this girl is actin' a bit too slutty for my liking, sending half naked pics to male friends you aren't even in a relationship with? Seriously?

Dex-chan lover
yeah this is what content i want from this manga

not other girl bullshit author come up with
geez, the other girl is not bad, but not really necessary for this manga IMHO

from chapter 1 into chapter 6 i be like "oh cool cannot wait next chapter"
now it be like "ah, i check it up later, ugh."

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou You seem to forget that she likes him and likes teasing him. She also had another women getting close to her man, so she's gotta pull him back in.

Dex-chan lover
Here we see a rare example of the mating rituals of the wild Dosanko Gyaru were she provokes her intended partner in hopes of getting making her intentions known and as we see it has... interesting results.

DOSANKO GYARU IS MEGA T H I C C.

Going by what little the author gave us about the mom in this chapter, Fuyuki has genes to follow.

Contributor
I want to see her Mom.

It would be really fun when he will go to her home, i expect lot of Ara-ara.

Dex-chan lover
A mangaka that can actually draw feet and not finger toes? Now that’s a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread