Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
>tomboy is on the team with the gamer girl
That is both a god tier combination and a terrible loss flag.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit! Ikada added a tan, athletic, tomboyish, shark-toothed girl.
12138840.jpg

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@cor3zone posted:

I think something like "sen-pai", separating for emphasis, would have been better.
Maybe, but people would've read that as a typesetting mistake.

i'm so tired of this like fr can't these authors just end their work peacefully without adding 34 boring side-characters

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
Possibly. Maybe have "pai" with a different font.

Edit: Just to clarify, it works as-is. I just always felt that relying on notes to explain something is somewhat of a failure. Your work is excellent, so it's just a bit sad to feel that way.

Dex-chan lover
Two new character looks like nothing more than wingmen with one being a fuyuki fanatic and gamer girl's tomboyish, fit, tanned imouto (yes please).

Let's not kid ourselves however, no matter how much author adds other best girls here to extend the story we all know it's just going to predictably end with fuyuki anyways. Wish it wasn't, but it is what it is I guess

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80 I dunno dude, I've been around the block enough times to be suspicious of supposed matchmakers being able to stick to that role in these series where so many people are already falling for the one person. She might go in with the best intentions but end up as just another rival in the end.

Group Leader
Sporty dark-skinned shark girl? Beautiful.

Dad tearing up over his son talking to girls? Hilarious.

Speech translation lesson from Teasday-senps? Priceless.

Dex-chan lover
So, that's the plot device the author is using to bring the other girl back... not too shabby, I would say...

Fed-Kun's army
Such a wasted opportunity! when she called him out for staring it wouldve been the perfect time for him to blurt out "sorry I just thought your tan was so pretty" or something like that, and make her blush. Increase the harem lol

The number of girls is pretty much already at max capacity but a cute athletic tomboy type is too good to ignore

Dex-chan lover
Author cant keep up with 3 girls, so decided to add 2 more (even just as a side characters)? Really? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread