Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@bigtiddyoneesan posted:

Me too. Tbh my true fear is how Teasday will react when it happens.
I expect and hope Fuyuki wins

Btw about the typesetting, this is not how end of line hyphenation works

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! One suggestion though, if I may @GxyLxrd313: There's a blank speech bubble on page 7. Top left panel, the bubble is on her forehead (above her eyebrow)

Fed-Kun's army
In my opinion picking up a series that has an official translation that's not only of good quality but also free to read is completely pointless. I would rather see a series that has been left to die get resurrected and be picked back up instead. The frequency of releases for the official is pretty fast too. You did a great job with it though. That's just my opinion, I'm not shaming you on your choice to work on it.

Dex-chan lover
Also, @Hootanic what's wrong with the official translation? So what if the accent isn't as noticeable... like o'muhgosh that's totally like gonna ruin our immersion and totes ruin the story for us ya know?

Do you REALLY need the characters to speak like that in order to properly enjoy the story?

Fed-Kun's army
I agree, having characters talk like valley girl california talk from the 80s is weird. Gyaru might be based off that culture but I doubt they sound like the japanese version of it. They definitely use more slang, but that accent is different than slang.

Fed-Kun's army
Also if the series is free on mangaplus, why can't we just uploaded it to here? I get that there's a chance they might flip on their decision and make users have to pay to read it, but atm it's free. Is licensing getting in the way of that too, even tho it's free?

you love him because you played video games together a few times?
this author has 0 social experience and his characters are not realistic

@CSmith327 Like I said on post note if people do bother to read that, I will do it until they catch up, for me it doesn't really matter if its licensed or not, We do piracy, its illegal, If there are takedowns Mods can get rid of chapters
Also remember M+ payment is available only in USA and yes it can be flipped as not free anymore due popularity increasing
cheers,

Dex-chan lover
This is overall an awful release and I expect there was even a bit of MTL in there too.
Your scanlation is bad and you should feel bad.

Group Leader
beggars can't be choosers amirite?

i'll take what i can get

Double-page supporter
This is overall a fine release and I don’t expect there was even a bit of MTL in there too. Your scanlation is good and you should feel good.

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion picking up a series that has an official translation that's not only of good quality but also free to read is completely pointless. I would rather see a series that has been left to die get resurrected and be picked back up instead.
I feel like this is too obvious to need to say it, and yet here I am, saying it for the umpteenth time somewhere on this site: Scanlators will pretty much just work on what they want to. If you don't want to read what someone's working on for any reason at all, then don't. It really is that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread