Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - The Option to …

it felt like the author just trying to prolong the story unnecessarily. the MC also appallingly dumb/ignorant for the adult to isekai setup. and worse, it just serves for occasional tsukkomi and prolong the boring story..

nice hook at the start, but nope. for sure ain't gonna check the novel if the abridged version is this boring.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore well that head priest using that magical tool to check on Maine's wasn't in any part of the LN but he's a good person. Like Benno, he's always suffering from Maine's shenanigan but he's more calculative on handling main than Benno. To be honest, I want Benno more than the head priest.

@Siquall We'll still see him.

They plan to make Italian Restaurant after all.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty. I may end up like Maine if you drop me in such a boring world with no entertainment. Books have always been her go-to interest for everything in her past life.

Its like we take away all your video games/*insert life hobby here* permanently but then leave it in front of you and out of reach.

Dex-chan lover
@penmore: Quite a big spoiler.
He was a bastard son of the lord, born between the lord and a captive princess who's basically there to birth sacrificial child (except one who'll get to be king of the country outside the barrier)
He was to be one such sacrifice, but was saved, apparently by a Goddess's will.
Anyway, most of the family didn't like him, and so after leading the territory's school team to its height in years and graduating a legend, he retired from society to be a priest.
The grandmother sent the Temple Head, her brother, to the temple to partly harass him and partly to keep an eye on him.

After seeing how Myne's parents protected her, even at the threat of death, he became...envious...of their familial love.
And through interacting with Myne, he found her to be a very smart student who can keep up with any advanced topics he throw at her (she doesn't know it's advanced)

He'll confess to her that he want to be part of her family, although to convince her he basically make it almost like a trade (blame Myne for that really, she has 0 ability at romance)
He'll help her govern the territory she just usurped to save him, to turn it into her dreamed library city (obviously named Alexandria)
In turn, he want her to give him some labs for his researches.

@vipsmell: I think that
Someone did ruin some books in front of her, she gave him a "THERE'S NO NEXT TIME" and a death glare.
Let's just say she would've murdered him if she wasn't stopped.

Also, my personal nickname for this series is "Myne, STAHP" because of how many times she get too hyped and cause these sort of chaos.
I enjoyed the chaos very much though.

@apollox1209
? Ferdinand does use the magic tool to check Maine's constitution in the book, the whole chapter pretty much unfolds exactly as the LN does.

Also, everyone, say hello to Head Priest Ferdinand, who from this point out will become the most important character in the story next to Maine.

@Nep I like the story but what you talked about in the spoiler you gave was probably one of things I most disliked about the series.

But at least SUPER MAJOR SPOILER
Lutz got to become a successful merchant and lived happily married to Myne's sister Tori

Group Leader
20 ln volumes later, but Benno and Lutz really are still my favorite male characters.

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter I just feel really upset with Myne obsession over books, but after the comment section spoilt EVERYTHING, I just feel like a solid Saitama "Okay"

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
i thought blonde guy mcshopowner was just a goofball before but now every scene with him gets super serious because i cant help but read his shit in dios voice after watching the anime

Dex-chan lover
Pretty funny how absolutely everyone is complaining against Main joining the temple when the alternative would be for her to die after a few years max. How selfish can those people be, even her own family? The father would rather keep her around and watch her die than to lose her to the temple where she could actually keep living, even if she couldn't be with the family anymore. That's some father for you.

@shusi95 Thanks for the warning. I won't scroll beyond your comment at all. I should have expected Mangadex with its zero spoiler rules would spoil this manga as well, as it tends to do with all novel based works.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme I think you're a bit mistaken here.
Commoners don't know much about the consuming. The father also probably isn't aware that the temple has the magic tools required to treat the consuming.
Likewise for the rest of her family. In their initial perspective, she wants to leave her family for books and a horrible job with 0 pay.

Only one who remotely knows anything (i.e. has the most knowledge) is Benno, and we're shown how supportive he is.

Dex-chan lover
@Nicromatic That's like assuming Main never told her family anything at all. She already bought herself a year with the shabby magic tool back then. I don't recall anything, but did she actually decide not to mention to it her family because they wouldn't have the means to do anything about it anyway? Even so, it seems kind of weird she would now tell them nothing. Like, she herself would decide she would put her parents and sister through the horror of watching her die instead of telling them she might live by going to the temple. No matter which way you twist it, it's beyond strange.

Aggregator gang
Maine, you fucking idiot..
urrgghhh..

Now i am chill, nice chap btw..
thanks for the release..

Dex-chan lover
So the only reason why the consuming is a problem is because nobles don't want to lose their jobs.

the only reason why the nobles have the magic tool is because technically all of them have consuming it's not a problem for them because they have all the magic tools they need

if shes dies again because of books, hopefully she will be reincarnated as a termite so she can eat all the books she wants 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Nobles are just a bunch of assholes. They let people die to not lose their prestige.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna hug Lutz so much ;w; These spoilers on comment section though...interesting. Looking forward to see how things proceed.
Even Myne somewhat pisses me off, but at the same time the chaos she made every time is fun to watch (laughs).
At the very least, the accident with the temple will let her to live for much longer.
Also, the commoners like Myne's family don't know that the temple is in need of people with consuming now, and that being a priestess will help her live much longer. Not yet, at least. Myne did tell them about consuming, but even Myne didn't know about the temple having magic tools that can take the excess of magic.
I'm surprised (the always cute tsundere) Benno only told her about the truth about consuming just now...
By the way,
anime 1st episode spoils that chief priest will know of Myne being reincarnated. Kinda sucks for me, but even then I seek for spoilers in the comments here, so...(laughs)

Users who are viewing this thread