Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

I wonder who will take over translating this manga now.

No one, as it is still being translated. I doubt those newly uploaded chapters were brought up straight from japanese raws anyway. Probably retranslation or rewritten english translation.

Contributor
@bastek66
Because the story is divided into five parts and both parts two and three have separate ongoing manga adaptions, with one and five chapters so far respectively .
It's like how the Re:Zero manga is done.

I wouldn't mind reading it on the EGScans site but my chrome shows "Deceptive site ahead" warning.
I'm not gonna use any phishing or malware sites for my own security.

It looks like JNC is starting to release this officially in English.

Supporter
@TrueGoddessReincarnation When an official English translation is released, they kinda stop updating on this site
I forgot to say but you can read the fan translation updates on egscans website

Contributor
@Garo64 From their site:
Honzuki has been licensed, and in line with our policy on licensed series, we won’t be scanlating it anymore. These are the chapters we had already completed.

This was one of our favourite titles, and we are sad just as you are. But for one last time, enjoy~

Dex-chan lover
Even more bad news, web novel translator Blastron has called it quit as well because they are tired of the story and discouraged that it'd take them over a decade to finish the story up at their current pace.

So... RIP I guess.

Just in case people didn't notice, http://infinitenoveltranslations.net/ picked up the WN where blastron left off on a bi-weekly release schedule (unless the LN gets licensed).

Users who are viewing this thread