Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Dex-chan lover
how come this manga is split into different parts? Are the 3 not the same story t that continue 1 after another?

Contributor
@Liquidxlax
It's because at the start of each part the chapter count and volume count both reset to zero.
Part 1 and 2 could feasibly be linked together but given that Part 3 needs to be separated and the above point it'd be really weird and messy to not separate them. The reason Part 3 needs to be separated is that it's by a different artist to Part 1/2 and both Part 2 and Part 3 are currently publishing at the same time.
But yeah each part is a sequel to the previous part and they're all the same story but different arcs, however as I've said the manga versions of Part 2 and Part 3 are both being released at the same time so even if all the manga was scanlated people couldn't just finish Part 2 and move onto Part 3 because Part 2 isn't even done yet. A similar thing happened with the Re:zero and Mahouka manga.

Just saw the trailer for the anime. It looks promising and from what I can tell, it introduces character(s) not yet seen so I have to assume it'll either cover more than this manga or skip some parts in favor of others (stuff covered by sequel manga).

Contributor
@Christopher
The PV for the anime shows stuff from
LN volume 5, that is Part 2 Volume 2
. However, based on information released about BD box-set for the anime, in-particular its name being
兵士の娘 新しい生活~決着
, it's fairly likely that the PV was just doing its own thing and that the anime will actually only adapt
LN volumes 1 to 3, that is only Part 1, which means adapting all of this manga and none of the sequel manga

Dex-chan lover
just asking, until when(what chap)
will lutz be a central character? pretty sure he's almost never shown later right...?

@no168_92

Sadly, after the end of part 2, he will show up a lot less. In fact, almost all the people we see in part 1 will be replaced by a whole new cast of characters.

Still have quite a ways to go for that though, the manga translation is still about 3/4 of the way through what constitutes book one of the novels. Out of 5 books total. But yes,
due to the events at the end of book 2, Maine and Lutz are very rarely able to meet afterward, though he does continue to manage her workshop along with Benno.
And as far as Lutz is concerned (major spoiler, don't click if you hate big spoilers!)
Lutz eventually marries Maine's sister Tory. (Hah you fools, you clicked! Spoiled forever! Muahahahahaha!) Though that happens so far into the series it would not surprise me if the manga was canned or the translation stops long before then, the series is pretty hit or miss with a lot of people due to being turned off by Maine's behavior early in the the books.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Saras is it strange i somehow expected that pairing? Kind of expected this considering Maine's traits, plus the fkin church arc.

Seeing as Toor Scans seems too busy to have time rescanlating our previous chapters. We figured we'd take that worry off their hands by re-uploading them.
Besides, nobody likes missing chapters in the middle of a series so win-win!

Users who are viewing this thread