Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Gil's Work

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I'm confused. The main entrance to the worship hall's first layer of pillars is suppose to touch some marble slabs, and not the ground, according to the 5th page, but the 11th page show something different?

Edit: The roof is also different.

Double-page supporter
Will of the Gods = Embezzlement of high ranking Priest???/Bribes
Offering for the Gods = Bribes
Water for the Gods = boozes and all alcohol
Love of the Gods = Prostitute fees

What do you think??

Fed-Kun's army
@Lamer5799 ooh interesting guess. I thought it was a blue priest who ended up doing something really bad and got kicked out or something.

@moraza The scene showing Gils treatment by the other orphans also changed the scene from Gil being confronted for his behaviour and corrected and myne admitting that because she didnt know he had done him wrong(and poiting out he knew she wasnt familiar with how everything worked). to just myne apoligizing and Gil not really getting corrected.
It also changed the you work you get food from a warning to a promise. She also sounded(in my head) and looked a bit more bossy in the manga.

Not saying the anime is bad just pointing out that there where a lot of changes to just one scene because setup and perception(atleast for me).

@pandoot seeing as it is kinda pointed out that not so nice things are beeing done by the priest im pretty sure it was something along those lines.
I mean look at Delias behaviour sound like some kinda grooming of atleast the girls is going on.

Group Leader
Finally Gil is doing something useful! And I'm glad to see him getting rewarded for it too.

I have to wonder, though, did Myne have clothes ready for Delia if she were there?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so cute. I am so happy for both Gil and Fran. I don't undestand why that guy on first page (I don't remember his name) looks tired with what Myne asked?

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsu13 Probably because expenses made by nobles especially the temple head obscure as I'm sure people wouldn't be as willing to donate. Chief Priest seems to be a very moral and upstanding guy which might be why he was sent tot he temple because he was trouble to the family. We already know delia shares a bed with the temple head, he has a bulbed nose of a drunk, a stomach of a glutton, gf of a pedo, morals of a crook and looks of a dumpster fire

Fed-Kun's army
I always imagined the orphanage as a completely separate building when reading the novel

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum: It can't have a wall because by noble etiquette the master would ring a bell to summon their attendants (shouting is uncouth), and the wall would just block the sound. The height of the stairs/corner is enough to block sight from the majority of the master room anyway.
When Benno come by to try out some pizza later with Myne, he stopped her from shouting for Fran and point out to the bell on the table

For people who's guessing on the previous tenant
1. It was a blue priestESS, female.

2. Yes she had fun with the grey priests (Fran being her 'favorite', he didn't like it tho. Btw the guy who suggested Myne get this room liked said priestess and blamed Fran for her leaving), in case you haven't notice from Delia's whole mistress talk yet that isn't uncommon here.
(in fact some orphans in the orphanage are children of said priests, like Delia herself)
(since conception aren't possible between people with vastly different magic power level + most of the blues are basically rejects from nobility due to low magic power, any children conceived lacks any significant amount of magic power for noble society to care)

3. IIRC, she was forced to return home (and likely getting the home imprisonment treatment) after either being found out or getting pregnant from the greys (a big nope in noble society)
As you might note, male priests doing this to grey priestesses are not treated the same.
It IS sexist, but also apply in the reverse at high end where between a male with high magic power or female with high magic power, the latter is generally more valued (the children's magic power amount is mostly influenced by the mother's)

4. Furniture and such are often left behind when you go to a 'higher' place, since the old furniture now lack the quality to be fitting for the new position.
When Myne later get into higher position, she needs a whole new set of furniture because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread