Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Everyone's Jobs

This seems fairly different from the anime. Not that I'm complaining...

Yayyyy manga translation!
It was difficult to carry on with the novel since the novel translation past this point is very difficult to read.

Dex-chan lover
The Best of both worlds... The dynamic of the anime and the deep of the manga. I'm only lacking the attention to details of the novels

Anime usually simplified the story, that's y manga is necessary.
I bet the novel would have more detail description of everything, but i can live with manga 🤭

Contributor
@rlackbabbit
The WN translations don't get difficult to read until after the equivalent of chapter 18 of the manga, and the LN translations never get difficult to read.

Dex-chan lover
@hitsuchan : Yup, novel have more details on things.

But manga has pictures for you to get hungry over or how....adorkable Myne is.

Though considering
The orphanage chapters are coming up soon.

I do wonder if TOOR scan will try to do a batch release to get people past the constant cliffhangers there.

I cant get enough of this series. One day they will ask the inventor of time travel why he invented it, and he will say "because I wanted to read all the chapters of my favorite content"

Power Uploader
@WhimsiCat
In theory we could, but then it would leave a few months without release which will no doubt get people mad at us. This has happened before in Part 1 where I stupidly decided to release 2 chapters within 7 days and then go quiet for three weeks, prompting people to spam "oh it's dropped, oh the translator gave up, etc...". As much as I love to do that, the consequence is really hard to face.

Dex-chan lover
@artistx
anime skip over many things. Well, it's obvious, since they could even fill entire book of 50+ chapters in 14 episodes...

But anime not only "discard something unimportant", but sometimes entirely reverse the meaning behind the scenes.
For example, when Maine and Benno were giving money to head priest... When Maine fell and couldn't move her body, Benno was panicking like crazy, it also was bad reminder of the death of his lover. In anime they just deleted such an awesome scene, and Benno just shrugged it like "it's a normal thing, she always fall sick anyway"

Or when Gil was explaining how Maine should had give him something to eat, but Maine countered it with perfect logic. While she understood that it was kinda her fault, Gil's behavior was problematic. In anime she just went "oh no, it's all my fault... *depression*".

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that the manga is also adapting these little things

Dex-chan lover
Benno is so cute. I like the chemistry between him and Myne, he is like her father. Actually all of them are like a big family. Fran and Lutz are the big brother, Gil is the younger brother

I really can't wait to see what happen next. But looking from the comment about the anime maybe it's better to read the novel instead. I am not the fan of the anime's artstyle also

The novel and the manga are really fun to read tbh ^^ I'm happy to see that they have made the effort to adapt this little interaction that was in the novel !

Wait, did the author imply baguettes are unleavened? Did the author also imply the texture of a croissant is due to yeast instead of butter folding?? Did the author imply late medieval societies didn't harness yeast???

Dex-chan lover
@analias I don't think that culture spent good fruits on their yeast.

And sourdough starters aren't terribly intuitive, being sour. It's up in the air whether they would be treated as fashionable to nobles.

@analias I know right?!?! i'm a bit bother too. I'm trying to look over it assuming Mainne only know the info on how to make things (or the basic) and not food science.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that how you usually cook a soup? Just dump everything and serve it when it's cooked? Why did you remove the broth? Isn't it obvious that "the taste" is in the broth and by removing it everything will taste all bland?

Users who are viewing this thread