Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Third Atten…

@Zanagun we are talking about the middle ages, the ages where slavery were normal and nobility were considered ultimate beings everyone has to bow down to and worship and all that stuff ofcourse child prostitutes would be a completely normal thing back then. Plus we are talking about rich people here even nowadays there are lots and lots and lots of rich pedophiles around that are usually above the law sadly

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro
Unfortunately its really not :( fuck the temple head and his creepy ways.

@Kaarme
Slightly spoilery, I'm not reading the manga so I don't know how much info it has given on things, but it's mostly about how the world works.
The orphans are in a unique situation as they are not considered people since they are kids and have no parents, so hardly anyone cares if they starve.
The chances of a famine however is really low because of magic, once a year the blue priests will go around the villages with magic fertilising cups to make sure the harvest will be good.
This is actually the main reason Myne is given blue robes, since because of the lack of blue robe priests(and the ones left being low magic plebs) filling the cups with magic has been hard.

@welcome2atlantis
Yeah it'd be fine since he's be seen as acting on Myne's behalf like when Lutz beat up Gil

@lightingcloud
OMG yes that's the last thing I want for this WHOLESOME SOUL LIFTER!!

Also now with these three now successfully inducted to Club Myne she'll have a good defensive/offensive line against any coming attacks from all the assholes who gon come for her

Aggregator gang
The nobles must be pretty shitty to even find pleasure in CHILDREN seducing them smh i can't bring myself to like them with how bad the description is from the start about them ://

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, cute loli manga. You made me think about how some fantasy country uses little girls as hostess. Is this some kind of author's fetish? Or so they ineptly try to do take that! about the sexualization of children?

Dex-chan lover
Delia isn't completely rotten, kinda glad that she got thrown out. Hopefully she will have a better time serving as Myne's attendant.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think that Delia was just imitating older female attendants. But even so, I'm still pretty sure she's seen some shit.

Watch anime for the general flavor, but read manga for the real meat ! Wish my eyes weren't so bad or I could do novel too.

Supporter
imagine thinking adults don't take advantage of children 🤣. its a valid story element.

@Zanagun ah, ye old pedo priest... Yeah, surprising from a manga... not really IRL though. Can't decide if that makes it great worldbuilding or not. I'd go for not if only because Myne, who is like us, didn't bat an eye, like it;s normal for a child to jump on a grown man's lap and stroke them.

Dex-chan lover
Her servants is pretty much just house pets. A dog, a cat, and an oniichan.

@rodizipa
as if they cared about it in middle ages

Yes they did. Someone with high social standing might not have ben able to be brought to justice as easily, but people cared a LOT. People have always cared about children of their own society.
What little written records we have from the middle ages, England was actually very meticulous about record keeping, indicates that people usually married around age 19 and had 4 to 6 children. We know this because while church marriage were rare (and expensive), people would still register their marriages at their church, they were required to do so.

Don't make the mistake of taking extreme examples of children being married off very young and popping out an entire football teams worth of kids, and assume that that was the norm. It certainly wasn't.

So no, this would not just have been shrugged off.

Power Uploader
They did a much better job in this chapter showing Delia's reaction to getting her own dress than they did in the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread