Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Reality of …

Dex-chan lover
<3 ty for the upload,
can't wait for the manga to finally pass up the anime. (this statement felt BIZARRE)

Double-page supporter
well she just needs funds, it is a scary incident but she will go thru this by some idea or invention (havent read the ln)

Dex-chan lover
so the manga would be split too like the novel. . .just found this one !

Gah I can't believe she's getting paired up with that sociopathic priest.... I'd rather an asexual/aromantic path at this point.
Booklove or nothing!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad they cut out the best conversation in the manga that was in the novel :(

“If they’re being taken care of, then it’ll be problematic if their number increases again. Do you know why the temple master disposes of his gray-robed priestesses? Hm, I think you might not be able to understand what I’m trying to say.”

What I’m trying to get across is that, even though the number of blue-robed priests and priestesses at the temple is the lowest it’s ever been right now, that number will rise again in the next few years, so it would be a problem if there simply wasn’t anyone left in the orphanages. The head priest, however, says that the gods’ blessings are already insufficient, so it’ll be an even bigger problem if the number of people in the orphanage increases any more than it already has.

“…At the very least, even if it’s just cleaning, can’t something be done? I can easily imagine a plague ripping its way through such a filthy environment.”
“Hmm. It’s unsightly, so it’s better to bury it all, you say? The thought isn’t without its merits, but that would not be good for our reputation.”
“No!! That’s not at all what I meant…”

How the hell did you come up with that idea?!

I guess they figured it is too much for the average manga reader, even though later the reason he says this is explained

He was trying to cover up for her and pretend it was all noble speak so no one reports her weakness. But typical person would think he wants to murder all the children lol

Seems like the best solution is to setup a farm and have the kids work the fields themselves. Sort of a long term project though... another option might be some kind of manual labor. Of course there is also the option of "outing the situation to the public" but that may not work as people may fear being kicked out of the city. There is also the option of going to the city rulers. Though i think if she talks to beno about this, they can probably come up with a solution. Mine is going to need allot of money to deal with this...

Why don't you kill them then? Their condition is already worse than death. Killing them is the same as saving them in that case.

@cryum It's not really
capitalism
that will save those children. Myne will save them using
child-labor
instead.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@daedalron
Why are you repeating yourself? "It's not really morning, it's just the sun rising"

Users who are viewing this thread