Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

This feels better than the first one, I dunno why, but Myne feels more true to her mental age.

Dex-chan lover
@okami6663

I think it is a bit different than firing off magic blasts to disperse it, but I'd be happy if she did summer morning radio exercises. Something to help her main problem, her body being too weak to contain her magic/spirit/bleh.

Thank you for translation. I feel happy when re-read all these moments in manga after novel.

@chojinra This is something I saw in the anime (the manga is still not at that point), but
she did find a cheaper way to deal with the Consuming - some of the tomato-like plants turn into Toron(m)be, by sucking the magic power in her body.
Maybe that will turn into something?

Banned
Someone do me a favor, is the LN as dumb as the first iteration of the story was? Because it seems this girl only read some books about crafts which is fine and dandy but someone well read should've known better regarding... plenty of situations.

Fed-Kun's army
Does this get any better? Like she's literally training to become a priest at a place where they let children starve to death and prostitute out underage girls/boys to the upper nobles, yet it's all played off as just something she's gotta "overcome" to be able to read all day ??? This is pretty fucked up and not in the entertaining FIRE PUNCH way.

@chojinra She kinda has multiple different problems. The first problem is that she has magic power and needs a way to release it. That is solved by using magic tools as explained in part 1 (and what @okami6663 said, but that wouldn't save her in long run). The second problem is something that will be discovered in part 3
(she has something like magical blood clots that formed when she died)
and solving that is the current arc's main goal in translated LNs. Currently raws of part 3 manga seem to around end of first book/start of second book. About radio exercises:
She does start doing some radio exercises as well when she can, but that's mainly for building up stamina, it's not directly connected to her magic.

So ink I supposed to be crazy expensive but the orphan lady has a bunch of ink that she can draw dozens of pictures for free??

Ok, that's fine, I want more please and thanks

Ink is crazy expensive for myne's family because they are poor. But myne right now earns more money than her entire family put together. I'm sure she can afford some ink.

Contributor
@Kazuma2123
Then read the light novel. The current English translations of the light novel are 60% through Part 3 (for reference the raws for the Part 3 manga are only 20% through Part 3). That is your only option not to get spoiled.
Even in Japan this manga is not complete. Japan are releasing the Part 2 and Part 3 (and Part 4) manga at the same time! Even if English releases of this manga were completely up-to-date with Japan, even if they released new chapters the second it came out in Japan, you as a non-novel reader would not be able to read the Part 3 manga because even in Japan the Part 2 manga is less than halfway through Part 2. In fact the most recent chapter of the Part 2 manga in Japan (that came out this Monday) only goes about halfway into anime Episode 22 (and the anime has 26 episode but is only halfway into Part 2) so even if these translations were up-to-date, you as a manga-only would still be behind anime watcher.
This Part 2 manga has been going on since September 2018 in Japan but is still not even halfway done yet so it's go to be years before it is even finished in Japan.

Ouch. God knows why a company would release part 2, 3, and 4, of a manga, all at once... For heavens sake, they could at least speed up the initial part 2 delivery if they're going to do that. Only reason I can imagine is part 2 can't have more people added to go faster, so they're releasing all the others at the same rate to bundle them all in the end, sell them as a finished package. And letting people go from the light novel into the manga depending on the part, maybe.

Power Uploader
@HippoSpaghetti It's impossible, there's only so much you can force an artist to draw without crunching them to death. Like seriously, the reason I still stick with traditional manga is because Japanese's mangaka put their soul into their drawing rather than those fake CGI graphics on webtoon nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread