Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

Dex-chan lover
The pacing with this manga is giving me a bit of a disconnect with this story, that or the release schedule. I love the world building, but it doesn't always makes sense. Neither does her actions, but I do like the character moments.

I'm not at the "read the WN/LN" stage yet, so I guess I'll see how it goes.

Power Uploader
@chojinra It's the pacing, yeah, because this is a monthly manga to begin with, you'd always have to wait a month or more for a new releases regardless of whether scanlation is up to raw or not

I love the manga version more than the anime because of how detailed it is 🥺✅

I'm stoked that the anime is now far ahead of the manga. This way I can see everything first in the anime, where it is presented worse, but I can still enjoy it thoroughly since it is the first time I'm seeing it. Then I can enjoy the manga chapters when they come out as they present the material much more fleshed out and in a better manner. It is perfect.

Power Uploader
@DeltaBlade Trust me, I'd LOVE to press for raw if I had the manpower, but the circumstance just won't allow us :v

@RonBWL Totally understand, but either way I think these circumstances are for the better since the quality of this manga is leaps and bounds better than the anime. This way we get a once a month treat of this as well as all the other great series you guys do. Plus, even if you could catch up to the raws it wouldn't mean much in the long run anyway since the manga hasn't fully adapted part 2, while the anime will.

Dex-chan lover
@DeltaBlade welp, apparently it only adapted half of it with ambiguous ending wether there's 3rd season or not.

@RonBWL btw, the circumstance that you mention, does that mean the manpower or something else like fixing other series?

Power Uploader
@ispcizero3rd Manpower is one factor, but there's some more, let's say, sensitive one. If you want more details, feel free to drop me a DM and I'll explain.

@ispcizero3rd Given that a 3rd season would cover the second half of the second arc, and knowing how the second arc ends, it seems extremely unlikely that we'll get a 3rd season. If they ever do a 3rd season, a 4th season would be absolutely mandatory, to avoid ending the anime at the end of the second arc, which is a very bad place to cut the story.

This story is well written and fun, but honestly I feel like in stories like this, to make the characters feel more 'special' they make the existing world too dumb. Yeast has been around since ancient times, and it literally exists in the air. Yeast is not special. Things like the paper- which are actually new technology- are much more impressive. So are the desserts. Using broth in a soup? Old as fuck. Bone broth is also old as fuck. It's still really well written but a lot of this just comes off as hella ignorant.

the official LN translation already finished part 2.
And looking at part 3 raw, the story becomes more exciting

Can't believe people are saying delia is a annoying character. She's one of the best myne servants

Dex-chan lover
@blockhunt
Myne gets married to that head priest guy who's 20 years her senior.

Made me stop caring about anything that happens in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread