Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

@TitanAnteus
Same, I cannot stand age-gaps that big. It's a shame because I really enjoyed much of the story but knowing that end bit ruins the journey ;n;

Supporter
I just saw the spoiler.
Slightly disappointed but Myne hasn’t shown any interest in romance so any pairing is going to be weird. More importantly, while Lutz cares a lot for Myne, I haven’t seen him show romantic interest in her either. I would be greatly disappointed if he does in the future and Myne goes off with Head Priest and I hope that’s not the case

Supporter
@MeguSama I read spoilers far off into the future when they are older and I was commenting about some pairings
Childhood friends romance setup is rather common but I haven’t seen anything like it in this manga. Still, now knowing who Myne is going to choose to get married to if there is some weird ntr like moment for Lutz in the future before he eventually settles down then I would be disappointed

Edit: Read more spoilers and I am glad there is no ntr for Lutz and looking at the manga he never really blushes like a usual ML would. Anyway romance is not really a thing in this series. With a that I am totally going to abandon anything to do with this series and then bingeread/bingewatch when everything is out in another 5-10 years.

The only thing I dislike is the fatalistic acceptance of social immobility where magic overrides everything and The existence of concubines and other evils. Still a great series.

Reasonable, flawed characters. Realistic difficulties like poverty and corruption presented believably. An accurate portrayal of religion. This series makes it very easy to suspend disbelief and become immersed in the story. Thanks, TOOR scans team, for your hard work! <3

I kind of like how theres so much rape and sexual abuse happening but the story doesnt make you feel depressed or unconfortable.

Contributor
@rokegle135
The WN is done but the LN and manga are not done.
There is a sequel listed for this manga because in Japan right now they are publishing adaptions of the Part 2 manga (this one) and the Part 3 manga at the same time. They can do this because both manga are merely adapting the LN and both the manga have different artists to split the workload. In terms of the raws the Part 2 manga is about 30% complete and the Part 3 manga is about 20% complete.

Hi,

oh crap. I am going crazy waiting till next month for another chapter.
I am so agitated about the current events.

Greetings
Juy Juka

Contributor
@JuyJuka
If you're going really crazy then I wholeheartedly recommend reading the light novel. The English manga is about half-way through light novel volume Part 2 Volume 1 (light novel volume 4 total) and next week light novel volume Part 3 Volume 1 (light novel volume 8 total) comes out in English.

This manga is so brutal about the world being a tough place to live in. It's really the opposite of a lot of isekais.

Users who are viewing this thread