Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」

Shoot i didn't know there was a part 2,3,4
No wonder im not getting any update
I only bookmarked the part 1

Where can I get in touch with a manga translator in Indonesian? I'd like to combine the efforts of translators into different languages to clean up the manga.

Di mana saya bisa menghubungi penerjemah manga dalam bahasa Indonesia? Saya ingin menggabungkan upaya penerjemah ke berbagai bahasa untuk membersihkan manga.

Discord: Фражуз#3249
https://discord.gg/AmD3PzdBax

Aggregator gang
@VeryVeryBadTranslation
Thank you for the translation. I very much appreciated it.(y)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This series just seems to divide like a virus... It's like, English scans for part 1 feel like they barely got over, part 2 was coming close to coming to a close, part 3 barely started off and now another thing pops up...

I'm always glad when a story I enjoy is getting updates, but I have to agree with Akumu, where it feels completely baffling that a group starts doing part 4 when part 3 is a long way from completion. Thankfully the anime seems to have covered everything from part 1 and 2 so I am up to date on those parts of the story.

Is part 3 complete in japanese or are these stories being published at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
Part 1 started in 2015, followed by part 2 in 2018 (still ongoing). But publisher got impatient and commissioned another artist to do part 3 at the same time. Once again, in 2020 they commissioned the third artist to do part 4, so now we have 3 series running simultaneously.

Contributor
As a LN reader, I actually prefer this.
That said, its unfortunate that the artstyle isnt consistent between the parts.

Dex-chan lover
Wait does this mean it will years before TOOR scans even starts on 3? I just to read this series without my eyes bleeding.:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Imo you guys would have a better time reading the LN. They're all available in order and significantly superior to the anime. I will never stop ranting about how the anime's adaptation is so incredibly shoddy.

Imo you guys would have a better time reading the LN. They're all available in order and significantly superior to the anime. I will never stop ranting about how the anime's adaptation is so incredibly shoddy.
LN reader here. I agree, the anime doesn´t come close. Yet i still enjoy it. Why? Because they still capture the core of the story and don´t leave significant plot holes (or contradictions) that can only be understood using the LN (if i remember correctly), which makes it a good adaptation despite the low quality. Also it´s interesting to see other peoples interpretations of the source material. Personally i started out with the Anime and it at least managed to push me to read the LN. So in the end it did right in that regard.

Part 1 started in 2015, followed by part 2 in 2018 (still ongoing). But publisher got impatient and commissioned another artist to do part 3 at the same time. Once again, in 2020 they commissioned the third artist to do part 4, so now we have 3 series running simultaneously.
Meaning we only need to wait to ... eh, 2040 before all 5 parts are adapted?!

Dex-chan lover
i recommend the light novel. It really is worth the read.
Of the all LNs i've read i'm left with an impression that either they are terribly translated or worse, juvenilely written. I remember being stunned that the author unironically typed out a onomatopoeia yell and turn it into a quotation. The only time I would expect outside of a childern's book that would be a discworld novel with a asterisk/obelisk gag. If that's what passes for a novel then it's not suprising there are so many LN adaptations since they're practically screenwriter scripts, with some novel/book writing conventions stuck in to justify that's a novel.

Of the all LNs i've read i'm left with an impression that either they are terribly translated or worse, juvenilely written. I remember being stunned that the author unironically typed out a onomatopoeia yell and turn it into a quotation. The only time I would expect outside of a childern's book that would be a discworld novel with a asterisk/obelisk gag. If that's what passes for a novel then it's not suprising there are so many LN adaptations since they're practically screenwriter scripts, with some novel/book writing conventions stuck in to justify that's a novel.
I do understand the phenomenon that a single thing in a story can be so off putting that it undermines everything. But quite frankly, this yell you are talking about is not something i even remember from this book,and i read the thing 3 times by now. ... Apart from that, what´s the problem with a juvenile writing style? The point is to get the story across with minimal confusions/contradictions as well as convey the emotions and motivations of the characters, both of which Bookworm achieves with ease. Also the POV character is literally a child, so a juvenile expression for the first person narration is quite fitting in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Seems that you misinterpreted that I said this particular LN was badly written. To clarify, I meant all LNs I've read are seem poorly written and I have not read this LN nor do I intend to because my past experiences.

It cannot be just because the LNs are poorly MTL translations since official published LNs have the same flaws. That example I brought up was from goblin slayer vol 1. Since have enjoyed both the manga and anime of goblin slayer, I can only conclude that LN are just functionally script drafts. Even fan fiction the script format is considered to be a unacceptable standard, so why should I tolerate a published work that expects you pay for it to have it in all but in name?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread