Hope you enjoyed the ads! And a small update for supporters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just subscriped with recurrent level 1, aint much but it's better than nothing xd. This site kills my boredom everyday so figure id at least give something. Thanks for fun aprils fool day, no lolies downloaded, swears.

Group Leader
I would hecking love to be able to pay to see ads!
It would be even better if they accepted add submisions all year long as well

Miku best girl
Admin
Lol.

Actually there was an idea of essentially allowing donors to select titles which they would like to advertise. So instead of external ad agencies paying to place ads to dodgy stuff on the site, instead the site donors can place ads to titles within the site that they would like to promote.

Perhaps we should explore this idea further if there's enough interest.

Aggregator gang
IDK I kinda liked the ads. Led me to manga's I wouldn't have found otherwise. I'd love to be able to become a supporter too, but my financial situation is tight now.

Group Leader
If we get enough ad submissions from our creative userbase it would be like a modern manga randomizer.

Thanks for all the work you do here, @Holo. I think that should be said more. This site is even better than batoto was. I'm sure you'll think of something.

Miku best girl
Admin
@Dennis

Thanks! Seeing millions of people use this site every month makes it worth all the effort 🙂

Dex-chan lover
Adds for manga we like? I'm imagining "Hot, lonely 2D ladies seek new translation team to keep them warm."

is a Reindeer
VIP
@StrawHatCook If you've donated to MangaDex, you can claim your donations so that you can unlock or access supporter features. Although supporter features aren't a thing yet.

Group Leader
I think that after seeing that there are not 2D lonely waifus in my area, there is only one solution:

59a.jpg

I kinda think that the option for supporters to promote their favorite manga via ads is interesting and very worth experimenting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread