Horimiya - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - Impossible For You

Dex-chan lover
Nope, there are some people that just make you hate them for even existing. They don't have to do anything wrong, you just hate them and their stupid, stupid face.

Double-page supporter
Hori: Why don't you hit and abuse me more often Miyamura? By the way, how could you just laugh it off when Mizouchi was a little mean? Are you a masochist?

Dex-chan lover
Wrong.

In what world does it make sense that what Miyamura did would earn him the respect of that random guy? Why be so obsessed wity being his friend ? This makes no sense .... what happened to this manga ....

Dex-chan lover
a6d1e08e615f97476f7869d166eadfd9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
sorry but, the chapter 50 reference seems wrong, what is the real one since i don't remember this mizouchi dude

Dex-chan lover
fake it till you make it miyamura-kun 👌

if he hits you it's cause he loves you
- proverb of uncounted different peoples

ngl this manga is starting to fall apart, it just feels like a bunch of filler now that the main plot has finished

Fed-Kun's army
He want to be friend with his bullies. Nope, i've been bullied for four out of five years in high school. Being friend with the one who bullied you? Even now after 20 years it's something that's not going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
@LightScaryRobo

Dom Miyamura doesn't exit. He's just faking it to please Hori's occasional urge to play at being sub. The truth is Hori is the real top in this relationship, if you haven't notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread