Hot Milk and Your Voice - Ch. 2 - Living with Corona Part 1 (V2)

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, first time I've seen a manga directly referencing the coronavirus in-universe instead of just sneakily suggesting it.

A question for modern times: Can I merge my isolation bubble with yours?

Awesome.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you didn't even give me time to miss this! we already have ch02! thank you!

Lol vtubers and Corona, so up to date !

It's weird how rarely coronavirus has directly come up in recent manga, given it's been around and prevalent for what, 4-6 months now? I guess on some level it's part of how a lot of fiction keeps the year and so on obfuscated. My bet is that it amounts to "I have a story I want to tell, and I don't want to waste time with peripheral issues like current events." - In this case, Coronavirus being a thing is present probably because of its use for the story as a way to get the girls together more. I wouldn't be surprised if the mangaka was drawing off personal experience when writing this chapter too, though.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter and picking up this series its great.

Double-page supporter
I also wound up getting into vtubers in quarantine...

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't expecting a new chapter form this one so quickly, thank you! At first, I was surprised that it even had more chapters, since it seemed like a typical one-shot to me.
She sure got lonely quick though, can't say I had much trouble staying at home more, wasn't much of a change from my usual life in that regard. I did play through way more games than usual though.
Anyway, this is super cute so I can't wait for more and see how things develop.

Xr2

Group Leader
Thank you everyone for the positive comments. Next chapter won't be as quick, but it's coming.

Yeah vtuber been rise up since covid19 and stayathome campaign..
Anyway... looking forward for next chapter 😍

Users who are viewing this thread