Houkago Kitaku Biyori - Ch. 11 - Let's Watch the Fireworks

Aggregator gang
I mean, sitting on the wall was also an option
Right, that's what I thought he was doing. Then when hops down there will be more lewd handholding and she can "ommph" into his arms, press into him a little harder to mutual blushing

Aggregator gang
My take on good romances without tropes and with decent characters

Recent ones:
Hanninmae no Koibito
Kanojo to Kare no Kankei
Tonari no Neko to Koi Shirazu
Mi-chan wa Kawaretai
Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau (more conventional, but I like the main male character for once)
Mitsuishi-san is Being Weird This Year (if you like weird things)

Classics:
Subaru to Suu-san
Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia
Otoyomegatari

I have others in my personal list but starting with these ones should be a good ride.
I looked through a few comment sections of manga I’m reading just to find your comment again to thank you! These are some good suggestions. 🫡 Appreciate you

Dex-chan lover
no hesitation and no asking for consent? good job mc.

Dex-chan lover
I'd advise taking another look at the chapter where she invited him over.
Maybe you do have a point, but its hard to tell for me since most of the times she behaves more like a senpai than a friend, its like she's putting a distance between the two of them. Maybe she likes him in that way but chose rather quickly to not aim for more than friendship?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Sadly, i dont think she thinks of him that way, he obviously likes her and im sure hes aware but im not sure if she sees him in any way more than a kouhai to look after
I think u missed the part where she was willing to change her future house plans for his height or when she stared closely at him after he smiled at her

Dex-chan lover
I think u missed the part where she was willing to change her future house plans for his height or when she stared closely at him after he smiled at her
Even back when i first read this chapter, someone pointed out something from prev chapters that made me change my mind, it's just that her behavior didn't seem to pursue any romantic goals. I'm too used to romcom chars immediately thinking of going out right after figuring out their feelings and forgot some people may not even feel the need to change anything of their current relationship so that may have influenced.

However the way she's conscious about him and how she looks out for his needs often felt more like someone looking out for their wounded underclassmen than someone in love. Caring but reasonably distant.
t seems like they closing up the gap tho.

Dex-chan lover
They're so comfortable and considerate with each other, it's too good..

Users who are viewing this thread