How Do We Relationship? - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Girl I Hate Most

That Kan guy is insanely immature for someone who's supposed to be in college.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rollo I mean a lot of adults are immature. Also I forget but do we know exactly how old he is? He could be 18-19 and in college, from what I know Japan often believes in going to college straight out of high school, but again I might be wrong. Still I think everyone has some immature thinking and moments in their life, we never stop growing, even in our 80s and 90s.

Group Leader
ty for the scanlation!

also like we're all in agreement that page 16 was conversion therapy right. im not just projecting

Fed-Kun's army
@doubtfullunar Ohhhh I missed that, I thought at first it was just his parents trying to make him "normal" as in not an asshole. I've seen a couple things where the kid turns into an asshole around puberty and parents try to fix that. I think your deduction is likely more spot on and would explain why he seems to be so emotionally damaged.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly that upperclasswoman was also being a piece of shit. Is his room. Don't make him run the errands you fucking asshole.

Also... Yeah, Miwa having a "reverse harem" while also being in a relationship is pretty annoying. (But that's as far as I agree with the guy) And that's exactly the point the author is trying to make. I'm impressed with how uncomfortable does the whole situation actually feel when portrayed appropriately. Props to that.

Now I'm angry. Gotta read some fluff to calm down

Group Leader
TL DR:
(Based on these chapters)
Kan was a boy sent to conversion therapy when he realized he was gay, basically became an outcast with nobody that loved him.

He accepted he is gay, but can’t find love in any form, and is really jealous (to the point of hate) of those (aka the lesbians) that can be happy together.

Fed-Kun's army
Cool, sucks that people hated you for something, but don't hate someone else for the very thing you were hated for, that literally makes you a hypocrite and then people hate you even more, then you start to hate someone because of... etc, etc. yeah, no, kinda a shithead. If anything hate the people who hated you, hate those who did horrible things to you, side with those who choose to side with you for being similar.

Aggregator gang
I don’t see why having a “reverse harem” when you’re a lesbian is a problem. They are her friends/colleagues. Men are not her romantic or sexual interest and she has never encouraged men to be interested in her. That’s like saying a straight girl can’t hang out with her female friends when she has a boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
First of all: people in romantic relationships are allowed to have friends. That's normal and healthy. You'll probably have a more successful relationship if you don't have to rely on your partner for 100% of all social support.

Second: Having people look out for you and getting help from people isn't a bad thing. There's this thing called society, and it's actually really great. Sharing responsibilities, allowing people to specialize, do things other than spend 90% of their time gathering food, distributing the load of hardships. As the saying goes, "standing on your own two feet doesn't mean you have to stand alone." Why is no one telling Miwa it's okay to rely on people?

Third: Why aren't people calling out Miho for being awful?

Fourth: People can potentially change. Usually, they don't even mean to, but sometimes when the put in effort, they can change some things about themselves. Since Kan is being obtuse about the change he means, it's hard to say just how difficult the change he's talking about is. But even if he's talking about sexual orientation, there's evidence that a small percentage of people do involuntarily change over time.

Dex-chan lover
First you need to suck up your pride before you can suck society so society will treat you better. Otherwise society won't even give you a glance with your stuck up attitude of not even giving him a blowjob. We're all just society's bitch.

Unless you're born with a golden spoon and a couple dozen of mansions, then society will suck you.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I feel like the scans are pulling each other hair as we speak but we get updates faster so yay, thank you so much for translating!

I don’t hate Kan but it sucks that he takes his pain and frustrations out on innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
He didn't have a choice with the conversion therapy.

He does have a choice when it comes to being an asshole.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

smh, Kan is such an idiot
hope he get hit by truck-kun and got isekai'd somewhere else, we don't need him in this manga, hoping we got interesting arc, but instead we got drag by his stupid unneeded pathetic backstory

Users who are viewing this thread