How to Draw a (Slightly) Sexy Girl

Dex-chan lover
As an amateur artist, this is very educational. I'm glad I read this.

Also, the translation is so top-notch I only realized this wasn't an official English release until I thought it over. Great work!

i came here for ecchi .......now i need to draw shit

months without drawing (fucking work) and now i will try some things from this manga xD

Dex-chan lover
My only critique here is that the artist has gone into drawing female bodies extremely good, that he's forgotten how to draw faces that match/complement the bodies. (but then again who am I, a non-artist, to judge; though it really feels to me that most of the time the models' faces don't match the bodies they inhabit)

This is a project that has a lot of work put into it from both the artist and the scanlators.
Here's the goals they need to meet in order to finish this project:

Chapter 1: 10% Funded (Cleared)
Chapter 2: 50% Funded (Cleared)
Chapter 3: 60% Funded (Cleared)
Chapter 4: 100% Funded (Cleared)
Current Progress: 100% Funded

If you want the book to be completely scanlated then don't forget to support the scanlators here!
ko-fi.com/araarapublishing

I’ll be honest, I once thought about maybe drawing erotic “Art”, but after reading and discovering on how much work and detail is put in the art.... I lost all hope...

Also, gotta admit, the Description is hilarious, especially the part “Not sure how to draw the perfect pair breasts, since you have no real-life experience with one?”

Kinda rubs it in, huh... (Even through I’m to young for that but still)

Fed-Kun's army
Let's face it, this artist is not some kind of a drawing god, but all those advices are solid.

This is just a pirated educational book, it's not manga. I don't think they have the author's approval to do this at all.

Can anyone confirm or deny that? It kind of seems like they're just profiting off of this author's work, especially since they're asking for a specific amount of money just to translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread