How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 29 - Do you have 500 won, you bastard!!!

Dex-chan lover
Even if someone can actually create a swindling-business like this, by destroying these channels with their new accounts -- it's just too cynical. It's just bad news bears. It's like having a multi-trillion rival; it's obvious that such a villain can do w/e they want, however they want. They are "rich". But that doesn't mean it's satisfying to read, it's asinine.
This overwhelming force-of-nature that can just sue everyone and get away with it is a pain. I really can't imagine a way for the MC to get around this one realistically.
But maybe the author will asspull another conclusion, like with the previous arc's giant villain suddenly going tame and cute once his wig was pulled off, rather than going berserk and destroying the MC.

So crappy that things like this happen in real life... IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD 😪

0ps

Assuming "Fight Nerd" is the one responsible for flagging Hobin's channel for copyright infringement, Newtube could just check whose videos were uploaded first/age of account and resolve from there, no? It's obvious that FN is blatantly copying Hobin, from appearance to content. Seems like a plot hole here.

Small typos (pg 6 on here): "Jigsae, Gauel, Bomi..." should be "Jiksae". & pg 8 "starter falling" to "started". Props DTS, for the translations again.

Double-page supporter
@0ps
Fight Nerd probably has some kind of Network behind them meaning Lawyers and shit. They can probably get away with this shit easy especially since they target what seems to be mostly small channels. Also, Newtube is literally just Youtube, and just like Youtube, I don't think anyone really expects them to actually fix shit.

Contributor
"I wasn't a looser. I'm a lowlife."

Ffs, saying it like some kinda gangsta, LMAO

Also this Bomi scene, quite an eye-candy. Tbh, most of the story is silly as it is, I'd like the author to just make a harem with those girls, lol. At least this way we'll get more aesthetic pleasure.

As someone who has worked in the marketing industry for a few years, I can assure you that stuff like this happens quite a lot. Big companies make use of policies, big dollars and restriction systems (like copyright) to bury creators and influencers for different kinds of gains, be it eating up a niche, doing takeovers like this chapter showed us or to monetize the content other creators make. Platforms are too big and they can only have vague systems and imperfect algorithms to protect themselves. Those who have the power and knowledge to unfairly make use of these systems to make a profit for themselves

But wouldn't Fight Nerd not making much money since the hoard of How to Fight fans would come and dislike their videos?

Dex-chan lover
Reading him saying those words to Ka-eul and Bom was really frustrating. Most people don't even have a single friend like that...

@lionfromnorth I kinda get why he said that, he feels useless and dependent from others, of course he shouldn't have say that but I get why. And I think the mother thinks similar, even if they need help and they have friends and family helping it kips felling wrong or like they can't do nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread