How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Touch you with these dirty hands!

0ps

Looks like we got all the seasons now, Spring: Bomi, Summer: Yeo Rumi, Autumn/Fall: Gaeul, Winter: Gyeoul

Kudos to the cleaner/redrawer (tangerine) who did Rumi's script.

Chapter shows how toxic social media can be, a la how quickly misinformation/zero fact-checking can spread and mob mentality. Can't wait to see Pink-hair and her boy-toy get their comeuppance. Unfortunately for Big Guy, I think he's going to lose, as this is Hobin's story afterall.

0ps

@Kendama True, my bad. Props to chug, genie, and the DTS team again. Took a peak at the raw numbers and it looks like we're nearly caught up.

Power Uploader
@0ps, yeah, only three chapters, but don't expect another double release, our translator can only pile up on scripts in the weekend. One chapter a day during the week is the most we can achieve while still having fun.

Group Leader
man i want to believe that hwang man gi can beat the snot out of this guy but he's obviously got to job so yoo hobin looks better when he wins.
unless...? don't let me down, how to fight!

Dex-chan lover
I don't believe for a sec that a channel like that wouldn't be busted by its own fans in seconds and lose most credibility.

Also, depending on korean laws they could even get sued I guess.

This project dont have harem tag, so I guess most man will have their girl at the end.
MC w Bomi ofc
Cameraman w Gaeul
Bald Chad w Rumi
And Taekwondo Prince... go gay maybe?

Dude is gonna get dropped, poor baldy. this seems to be a bit veeeery dramatic reaction from the fans... Why would they want to kill her? I mean, boycott I kinda understand, kill? Na... On the other hand this whole thing is oversimplified and over dramatic... meh, still love it, lets see how it moves on ^^

This is the truth of the internet and social media. Influencers are seen as objects, not real people. Misinformation spreads like wildfire, especially if it's bad and can destroy people's life. Nobody cares about fact-checking. People jump to conclusions very quick with ideologies like "it makes sense", "look at all these facts. Use your brain and put it together". It's guilty until proven innocent. The internet is a really toxic place, because being toxic is easy when you don't have to face them.

Users who are viewing this thread