How to Fight - Vol. 1 Ch. 72 - How to fight and win against jiu jitsu

Fed-Kun's army
@Ruzand
Editor girl has been hinted as having gotten her previous video editing experience by working for Chicken Man. If she was editing the videos, she could've written scripts for him and coached him through the pronunciations. Or she could've gotten her dad or someone else to dub it over.

Fed-Kun's army
@kendama i think he is dubbed in the videos and that editor gaeul was involved in the scripting and maybe in the dubbing. Remember how she used the early version of the how to fight boxers, using the arm hold while hobin used the second version, easier to practice alone?

Thank you for the chapter.

I expected a bigger plot twist for who chicken man was.

Bruh... and i thought all the time that chicken man was a relative from that MMA dude

Man-gi in the Yamcha pose and the commenters have Dragon Balls for avatars, I see you. 🤣

I don't think Logan is Chicken man because

1. Logan doesn't speak Korean.
2. If he really was Chicken man, Hobin should have recognized his voice when they met, but he didn't.
3. Why is the person holding the chicken mask not facing us? (in this chapter).If Logan was the Chicken man, why not reveal him fully?

Aggregator gang
I don't think Logan is chicken man. He probably just watched chicken man's videos just like Hobin.

Logan being chicken man is not surprising, there were already many hints. I'm eager to see the special skill he wants to teach Hobin (ep 50)
A plot twist that can blow my mind is that
Hobin and Daniel Park (Lookism's MC) have the same father haha

Dex-chan lover
Logan is not chicken man. If we go by hairstyle only and assuming Logan didn't change his style from years back, Logan has his hair parted on his left. The man in the chicken mask has his hair parted on his right. Chicken man is probably a lost friend or brother.

ever noticed that the chicken guy had a scar on his Belly I saw the same scar on logan when he was first introduced...it was pretty obvious from the very beginning

Users who are viewing this thread