How to Grill Our Love - Vol. 8 Ch. 65 - New Year’s Zoni That Brings Good Fortune!

Aggregator gang
Wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating behind his back. Cooking meat isn't enough to keep her in a relationship, he can't satisfy her in bed; NTR is a certainty.
You again? I told you man, she isn't coming back. Making these comments won't make the pain stop. You have to move on man

Dex-chan lover
I guess his prayer to the goddess/guardian angel that he married is working out for him. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating behind his back. Cooking meat isn't enough to keep her in a relationship, he can't satisfy her in bed; NTR is a certainty.
:question: the author for this manga is one of the good ones

images

Dex-chan lover
Well he's cursed, but she's blessed to be his wife and eat good food!

Kenta didn't really think much of the ill omen, but Chihiro became a bit paranoid. But hey, at least they had really good Ozoni. And yeah, the ill omen that Kenta got probably led him to marrying Chihiro immediately. So it's not all bad!
i'm surprised they would even stock shrines with 'ill omen' fortunes to begin with esp if you pay for it versus just visiting a shrine to pay

Dex-chan lover
i'm surprised they would even stock shrines with 'ill omen' fortunes to begin with esp if you pay for it versus just visiting a shrine to pay
I say it's not really "up to them", you know? That's just how fortune telling works.

Users who are viewing this thread