How to Open a Triangular Riceball

Dude I remember reading this a couple years back and being sad bc it stopped updating, I’m so glad a group picked up this manga again

Dex-chan lover
I found this series by an accident lol, typing triangular riceball to google give me this (I was searching for onigiri but I didn't know the name), btw I think this series deserves 8.25 rather than 7.93, this series is quite a nice read especially the darker moment.

darn it, thought I was going to learn how to open a triangular rice ball. Dissapointed /s

Double-page supporter
1st chapter and I hate the mc blames everyone for his problems and doesn’t know how to talk to people BUT I want to learn how to open a triangular rice ball so I’ll read more

Dex-chan lover
40 chapters in and I still don't know how to open a triangular rice ball. 10/10 manhwa

The comedy part of this manga is pretty great but everything else is... not that great. The drama/romance is not terrible but it's not executed as well as the comedy bits.

This is a masterpiece of comedy as the front, but if you go below the comedy front, there’s deeper themes that touch even the heart. But damn this shit funny af either way so give it a good ol fashioned try

Comedy, drama, and romance feel equally great to me, overall this manga does well considering how many bases it covers. Worth your time.

Instructions unclear. Did not manage to open my riceball, and instead, I seem to be bullied at school.

/s I am doing perfectly fine

I searched up how to open a triangular riceball but I ended up crying instead and gave me anxiety. Unsatisfied 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Phenomenal
Read 60 chapters in 1 read
Still don't know how to open a triangle rice ball tho

Nooo. It’s so good but now it’s done. How am I supposed to get closure?!?! Well i suppose the catharsis was good for me but catharsis is like the feeling that something is gone from your heart, a release of the passions? Ahh, so poignant I could rave but gone like grains of sand and I wish to relive it but time is fleeting and the night grows older still and I cannot forget that which has touched me so.

Perhaps the real triangular rice ball was the friends we made along the way

It was soo good that i didn't noticed that I was reading it whole released chapters in 1 go

Users who are viewing this thread