How to Open a Triangular Riceball

Impressive. Finally something recent that isn't retarded. It could ease up on the harem vibes a bit, but i'm not complaining too much since it isn't random.

funny as fuck, great characters, top notch art, this is not your average webtoon

This is terrible. I began reading it with no expectation, since nothing happenes in the beginning, I was sorta ok with that. Then when it finally gets interesting, you are thrown random plots in your face, making what was already slow even slower. I kept reading for while and as I suspected, this style of casually shifting focus only in important parts is everywhere, so I'm done with this.

TLDR: There are simple better webtoons out there.

Dex-chan lover
Guys sorry to ask this but when is the tutorial of opening the hexagonal riceball gonna start?

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged this. This is really really good wow. One of the best Webtoons I’ve seen. Really good characters and great character development.

This character development is done extremely well and organically... you're doing yourself a disservice if you skip this webtoon

Fed-Kun's army
Mc feels like the guy from Rental girlfriend.

This is real nice everyone has deep personalities and backgrounds. It makes you laugh and want to cry sometimes.

soooo.... IS this completed? cuz the public status says completed?

Series name drop big pog moment!
I’m glad I saw this because I thought I’d already completed it months ago because of the status. It’s still good.

Fed-Kun's army
Ofc they give us a terrible cliff lol. 69 better fix it. :p

Idk, first chap, when you are in a store dont hold a knife like u are about to use it, it is no good, and i am dropping

Fed-Kun's army
I like the judge, nice chapter.

@Ryanato you are crazy, this is actually really good... read more of it, you've got to be kidding me lmao. What a stupid superficial reason.

at first I dropped this work because of the weird start and kinda forced event but after coming back here I wish I could slap my past self, this is a hidden gem for sure

Users who are viewing this thread