How'd You Discover MangaDex?

Dex-chan lover
batoto,
I saw it the forum on the announcement grumpy made.
Someone wanted to copy stuff so he/she could make a site and continue the legacy of it.

the majority of r/manga seems to prefer mangadex over all others, and I admittedly like it better than what I was using before (mangakakalot & mangarock) even if there's some manga missing chapters here that other sites have.

Dex-chan lover
I simply was tired of aggregator sites and was going off searching around on Google until I stumbled in Mangadex

I remember those troll scanlations that went around trolling other mangasites. I laughed my ass off for those chapters.

How do you discover mangadex?

Googling. I mean it. I don't even know batoto exist before this thread.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
The old aggregator site I used had some serious problems with their servers and as a result I started too read up on which sites were the best and came across some scanlators' sites which referred to MD... and here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Was on kissmanga saw lots of links to mangadex on reddit r/manga, eventually moved over after the pop ups on kiss got too much

I was searching for good yuri hen-*cough* materials then I've eventually immigrate here.

Double-page supporter
The manga community on Reddit. I technically discovered it a year ago but had no idea what it was or how to use it, so I abandoned it for the longest time. I've been using Mangakakalot all this time, where the pictures are blurry and the words harder to read. So many manga would've been more enjoyable if only I came here sooner lol.

Group Leader
Using Google Search Engine. That time I searching for alternative Batoto that just shutdown

KissManga was not working well my phone (Blackberry) so I searched for an alternative and found Mangadex.

Was just getting into manga and searched up for the one punch man webcomic and was super lucky to find this one!

came her from mangarock.com
solo levelling wasn't being updated their
i grew desperate googled i Solo levelling and came here

Users who are viewing this thread