How'd You Discover MangaDex?

Power Uploader
Batoto, looking a replacement for reading manga then found ixlone post in bvatoto forum about MangaDex, but need 2 month to join because i had internship. So, here i am...

R/manga. I noticed that it was being linked the most in chapter posts and then I decided to check it out and here I am~

had seen it around and then a few people in a discord server recommended as a good batoto replacement lolz

yu6

Contributor
On reddit they were talking about the end of bato.to (I already knew since I was reading manga there) and from there someone added a link to mangadex so... here I am XD

Power Uploader
A friend of mine let me know about this site. I don't know if I would find out about it on my own.

from bato.to e-mail notification from a friend who is active at r/manga , but i didn't notice it since re-organizing my e-mail inbox was a pain after i got home from a long business trip in the middle of nowhere without internet access .

Group Leader
there's a thread or a board in Mangaupdates where scanlators post when they need some editors/typesetters and such. then the group I joined in used Mangadex as their reader. and then I started also using it on Slug Chicks and kinda enjoying it right now.

You guys rocks!

Fed-Kun's army
Before the death Batoto, I made bookmarks of all the scanlators that covered the manga I liked. One of them had a link to Mangadex and then here I was.?

Dex-chan lover
someone recommended this site when batoto was shut down. it took me a while to get here because back then the indo govt blocked mangadex. not sure why they decided to unblock it but good riddance with it. nothing ever comes good from blocking NSFW tits, no matter how hard those over-religious govvy types make it...

Someone from another forum had linked to a manga from your reader and after reading some manga I realized... FORUM.

I found Mangadex through the subreddit, but I hadn't ever actually used Batoto. I mostly read about 4 to 6 years ago, before Reddit was really well-known, and before I was active in any online groups, so I only used mangahere, kissmanga, and one other site I cannot recall the name of. I joined Reddit and found the subreddit about a year ago, and only got back into reading manga recently.

i was using a certain site that started to block people who uses adblock or even antivirus to protect themselves from all the adware on their site and someone on the reddit made a post with all alternatives and i liked this one more than the others options... Already transfered all my bookmarks LuL

Group Leader
From Doki's site, just like how I first saw Anidex years ago. I haven't uploaded anything here yet, but I'm active at Anidex.

Users who are viewing this thread