I, a Level 9999 Blacksmith Who Was Told That "Blacksmithing Is Suitable for a Small Fry lololol" Was Expelled From the Guild, so I Changed My Job to …

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking dumbass
like seriously. biggest guild in (the) town/country/whatever and she's supposedly the best spear wielder among the lot. the enemy is apparently common too. then she uses crappy equipment despite being warned and wonders why the enemy is so strong.
the lenghts authors have to go to to make their mcs stand out are pretty pathetic. just develop interesting characters. then you don't need them solving these braindead conflicts.

Dex-chan lover
While he was thrusting that creature, the HAREM song was already sounding with the deep voices of a GREAT CHOIR ENSEMBLE.
Let the Harem begin

Dex-chan lover
like seriously. biggest guild in (the) town/country/whatever and she's supposedly the best spear wielder among the lot. the enemy is apparently common too. then she uses crappy equipment despite being warned and wonders why the enemy is so strong.
the lenghts authors have to go to to make their mcs stand out are pretty pathetic. just develop interesting characters. then you don't need them solving these braindead conflicts.
I think it would actually make sense if that was a new spear. She used to use a more powerful one but it broke so she got another one which was of a much lower quality without realizing how Much her old spear contributed to her strength.

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand, did she not have her main spear or something? She supposed to be the strongest spear wielder yet her weapon is clearly ass for someone of her standing.
Considering he says its poor quality but it hasnt been used, she mustve been using a spare or something.

Dex-chan lover
I think it would actually make sense if that was a new spear. She used to use a more powerful one but it broke so she got another one which was of a much lower quality without realizing how Much her old spear contributed to her strength.
and she doesn't have the brains to get her stuff repaired? and if that's not possible, get new enchanted stuff maybe? as one of the TOP guilds they should have access to either internal or external smiths/repairmen/enchanters.
yes, manga are illogical and make your head hurt. her failing cause she got a spear at a dollar store is taking the cake though.

Dex-chan lover
it seems that in this world only mc has a clue on how important weapons are

got kicked out of his previous guild because they thought that cheap swords would the same amount of work and everyone still seems clueless about weapons in this one

kinda wish that author at least made them a bit smarter considering that in most fantasy stories weapons are just the most important thing that everyone aknowledges, in this one it seems that everyone was beating monsters just with pure brute force and luck

Dex-chan lover
How can smug bitch have endgame armor and be this weak? :kek:

1MCAdC5.png

Users who are viewing this thread