I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - School Part 3

Group Leader
Let us know what you guys think about having little excerpts of each chapter's equivalent in the webnovel added at the end. Thought it would be a good idea to give all of you guys a glimpse of things that aren't included in the manga.

i mean... girl's got an alibi, am i right? lol
lilia ain't gonna be framing nobody who's been locked down in who-knows-whose basement kek

also, to what hiro said before me, i don't really read webnovels unless they're action/martial arts manhwa, but i really enjoy reading the excerpts. probably cuz they're long, but not too long for my attention span to kick me in my butt. keep on doing it. thanks for the chappie btw

Group Leader
@Talestira
Then if you think that's a good enough alibi... you'll really start hating Alois in the next chapter lol. I know I did as I was translating the webnovel.
But on that note, Lizzia does get an alibi that's entirely different from what you said. It's much more awww worthy.

And thanks! I guess if more people say they enjoy the excerpts, we'll keep on doing it.

Thanks for the update!
Really excited already on the next ep knowing what comes next! Prepare yourselves everyone! Her alibi other than the being locked inside thing is one of THE cutest things ever! Well, a few people might get creeped out but I found it more adorable. What else? Ah yes, Alos and his magnificent hair can just go bald

Thanks for the chapter

Yes, I also really like the excerpts, as they make the story a bit more fleshed out.
As for one of the names, Wehner: If it's a surname, then don't mind the following.
If it's a given name, however, I recommend changing it back to Werner as that name sounds way more usual. Source: I'm German and one of my elderly neighbours is called Werner.

Group Leader
@Kettern
Should be a surname since Darius' full name is Darius Jill Wehner (or that's how I translated it). If we misspell any future characters' names, feel free to ping me so we can change it.

Dex-chan lover
That dance part kinda cringe so i guess they removed that in manga.

Aggregator gang
in mangas like this where the main character is reincarnated as a side character and not the protagonist why the fuck does the person who plays the protag ALWAYS have to be such TRASH?

Double-page supporter
@cherokeemoon
She may suck but it isn't like she's the mastermind, Alois is brainwashing her and holding her brother hostage to blackmail her into doing this shit and make Bern become a villain for the glory of defeating him or something. Alois has this fortune teller who is just an isekaied person like Lizzia, which is why he is forcing Lila to act out the original plot

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. This is a bit tricky to follow. The plot's deviated quite a lot.

This is normal, but it definitely feels like more forces than our MC are at work here. Is the heroine reincarnated too? She acts a bit...odd for it though. If it's all an act, then I guess it could be, but maybe it's actually some other mob that's influencing the plot for some reason?

Dex-chan lover
So that's what you call "butcher something". What the hell with this novel: it has no right to be that witty.
@hiko27 IMO it is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread