I Am Troubled That My Fiancé Is a Villain

I'm personally a huge fan of otome games but I've never encountered something like this on games before wherein the heroine disturb the order between nobility tho I can see this kind of cliché in a manga, I suppose. I'm trying to think of game that is kinda like this but I can't name one. Maybe I haven't played enough otome... I feel for Katerina tho. I wish she can just end her engagement from the prince

I loved the webnovel so much, definitely wasn’t expecting those twists! Definitely one of the most unique approach to the isekai’d-into-an-otome, as far as “unique” can get in this trope.

Dex-chan lover
this is annoying... another prince falls for a stupid bitchy heroine. utterly blind.

Yo are these princes mf blind they fall for these two faced heroine and it pisses the hell out of me . Especially after abandoned empresses updates I feel like killing these heroines who come to ruin everything

Group Leader
@Moneylessbum
We’re gonna try at least once a month update. CrappyAss will soon be releasing chapter 6 since a lot of the TL, PR, and CL has been done by Illya (which we’re thankful for btw!), just waiting on PR, TS and QC. We’ll most likely prioritize this seeing as the main arc has already ended in Ch 15, and we’re somewhat way behind.

Oh gosh guys I read the OG novel let me tell you this novel ....
Just .... be prepared it gets (just a little) crazy ....

Users who are viewing this thread