I Awoke as an Imprisoned Villainess - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Ahh so her uncle priest knows about the situation huh since he was told, and damn this is getting more n more exciting pls more update translator-san and i thankyou 🫶🏻
I don't think he knows about the switch. Violet said she only told him to come to the Alcotts and bless Sophia. He knows some secret about Violet but that is more likely to be about the reason he adores her so and she is able to use magic the court mage deems to be impossible.

Dex-chan lover
So sounds like Arbuthnot family might be the royal apothecary? In which case the prince's 'do you think you're the royal apothecary' would actually be 'yes, she's very much one of THEM'

Also quick googling suggest lily (the flower) is toxic to human so sounds like Violet may've tried to save the prince when she doused him in wine (alcohol)
Maybe that's even why Violet chose Sophia, to use the fact she's Arbuthnot to make anything she say more readily accepted as a doctor's opinion.

Group Leader
So sounds like Arbuthnot family might be the royal apothecary? In which case the prince's 'do you think you're the royal apothecary' would actually be 'yes, she's very much one of THEM'

Also quick googling suggest lily (the flower) is toxic to human so sounds like Violet may've tried to save the prince when she doused him in wine (alcohol)
Maybe that's even why Violet chose Sophia, to use the fact she's Arbuthnot to make anything she say more readily accepted as a doctor's opinion.
Oh, so that explains the Prince’s unhealthy complexion, then

Dex-chan lover
God i love her so much, its so so fun to see the dichotomy of how sophia and violet are living their lives in each environment.

Curious to see if she will bankrupt the family with this coming of age party, it would be deserved lol.

Users who are viewing this thread