Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 6 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Summoned to fuck shit up

saw the guy we know not to fuck around with

images

And kudos to redrawer guy.

Dex-chan lover
If I understand correctly, cleaners job is to delete the Japanese character and redraw the "Blank" that's left by the character using his imagination and the page as reference right?

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of a Batman animation where the thug patrol sees him in a room then vacate the premise as if no one is there.

Dex-chan lover
The redrawer spent ten years redrawing the most over-written illustrations, and emerged a legend, though some people claimed that he were OP.

Dex-chan lover
Cirrus had to do all that works redrawing the majin and it simply left 2 pages later XD

uhhh, I think you guys got the wrong guy. I don't think the redrawer has an account here

Dex-chan lover
Wew mate, that was some glorious redraw.
Maybe with Dark God half-manifesting things will get interesting now? Since High Lords with the Divine Protection of Dark Gods get easily stomped?
@Cirrus
Kek, feel the (misdirected) fame now!
@Siikalahna
Majins and vampires are two different races that only serve the same masters - the dark gods.
The thing he defeated at the end of his 10yrs fight was basically an army commander, the same in "rank" as the vampire high lord is from the vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread