Evolution: Road to Space Monster - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
So I originally said for everyone just to self destruct the ship or escape with proof of the alien killing everyone...and my decision stands 100% more 😂😂. Fuck that shit man

Dex-chan lover
i'm a bit pissed that the last group died; i know that for the plot to progress smoothly he can't be discovered by society at large but nobody with the mental fortitude to try and reach the escape pod will have a mental breakdown at the lever that FUCKING SAVES THEM

Dex-chan lover
err...
if while watching the alien movie, you were cheering for the aliens, you'll like it?
if you like skill progression, you'll like it?
if you like gore, you'll like it?
if you like smoll slimes, you'll like it?
thanks

Fed-Kun's army
God, I love the Slime. I hope that it won't turn into human female because of PLOT.... Hmmm... But that would allow MC to easily enter human cities/ships so maaaaybe?
As someone who has read the translated chapters of the novel, I can say that it doens't seem that you need to worry.
The way the story seems to be progressing, he will stay a monster and the members of his "family" are monsters.

As for infilitrating human cities...
Soon, he will get a trait that will fuse with Mimicry to make an ability that will allow him to hide his appearance with an illusion.

And when I say illusion, I mean a basic image of the last person he ate, without any facial expressions and very much belonging to the uncanney valey. Also, it has the same limitation on speech as Mimicry.

Said Illusion works with pheromones, so it doesn't work on being that don't have noses, those that are too far away from him to be affected, videos or mirrors.
And since it changes only how others perceive his appearance, it doesn't affect the senses of smell, hearing or touch.

To put it simply, it is a very limited disguise that is very creepy looking.

Double-page supporter
I love how the slime has just decided to call him "baby" now. A nice bit of humor for our fun massacre romp.

Users who are viewing this thread