I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Why make the monster a reicarnation of a human, if he will kill a cat without any remorse

had to make an account just to say fuck this manga,not only do they kill an innocent cat but the owners name JUST has to match mine...

Group Leader
come on authorkilling human is okay but killing a space cat that where you crossing the line

Dex-chan lover
Cat's expression went from K-On to Berserk real quick. Poor cat, but lmao MC's really enjoying his first mammalian kill.... of many.

I guess genetically beneficial food is deemed as exceptionally tasty for the genomorph. Makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I would've dropped this cuz of the cat dying, but only cuz the story is interesting I'll forgive that and continue.

Dex-chan lover
Remember, writing characters is hard! So just ignore that part of your story, morals are for losers after all.

Group Leader
My head understands, but my heart breaks for the dead cat. It's really unnerving how dead humans only got an aw from me but a dead cat made my heart hurt.

Dex-chan lover
If that was a dog instead of a cat you guys would be inciting a witch hunt against author lol.

Group Leader
Honestly.. Fuck that shit.

Author gives 0 explanations as to why/how the mc doesn't care about anything, unless I missed it we didn't even had a confirmation if he is actually reincarnated in the game or not (although the title suggests it), and now the author throws in cat gore just because.

Evil protagonists can be interesting if done right, but this seems like 100% just gore without a drop of reason behind it.

Honestly.. Fuck that shit.

Author gives 0 explanations as to why/how the mc doesn't care about anything, unless I missed it we didn't even had a confirmation if he is actually reincarnated in the game or not (although the title suggests it), and now the author throws in cat gore just because.

Evil protagonists can be interesting if done right, but this seems like 100% just gore without a drop of reason behind it.
  • Similar to Ainz from Overlord, his biological body also affects his mind. This is mostly the main reason
  • He wasnt even morally good even when he was human from what I've seen
Also what do you mean cat gore just because?

Group Leader
  • Similar to Ainz from Overlord, his biological body also affects his mind. This is mostly the main reason
  • He wasnt even morally good even when he was human from what I've seen
Also what do you mean cat gore just because?
  • This wasn't exactly explained before. It can be assumed, however there isn't any confirmation so it could very well be that he was already like that, but we don't know. In Overlord there are multiple instances where this is clearly indicated, both by Ainz himself and by the "calm spells" auto activating when he gets emotionally unstable.

• Where did you even get that from? There was nearly 0 information about his past life up to this chapter at least. All we know is that he liked to play this game.

And it is "cat gore just because" simply because if he could have gotten into her room, which seems to be where the cat was at the time, he could have just killed her while she sleeps. He didn't have to kill the cat at all, and did that just because he wanted to with a ridiculous excuse of it being to get to her.
I didn't read past this chapter, but his "strategy" seems absurd. If she suddenly found her cat dead, wouldn't she be more alert and start an investigation to find out who/what did it? Imo that is a horrible move either way.

Trying to get another skill would at least be a better justification than that, but I'm pretty sure this wasn't even mentioned as part of his plan beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread