I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
Author pushing that emiele estele ship so hard now. We suddenly get to know emiel is noble and Estelle is jealous. I don't like that route

Emiel is only 7 years older than Estelle. So it's not really that bad to me. My best friend's wife is older than him 6 years and they understand each other well. Which is also more surprising they got married since she's Japanese so probably considered a "Cougar" among Asians. What matters is whether Estelle and Emiel actually match up. That... I'm not fully sure yet. I like their interactions but their recent interactions are a little odd. This sudden development right after the timeskip does not help. If they took more time to develop, I would not be too concerned but it's kind of developing too fast.

Are you guys really gonna comment the same thing every damn chapter? How are you surprised abou the Emiel x Estelle ship if you keep commenting all the time about how you won't like it? Doesn't that mean it's obvious that it is gonna happen? Or that hints have been dropped about it for you guys to notice? The only thing that was rushed was the time skip that kinda happen weirdly.
Btw so many people find the age gap disgusting my parents have a 4 years age gap am I also supposed to be grossed out? How many people have parents with a gap of 5 years or more and we're over here acting like it's something out of this world.

Moving on, it really bothers me that she doesn't want to grow up (personality wise). She doesn't need to become a totally different person I just hoped she had mature more in those 4 years that went by. It just throws me a tiny but off.

It's been 70 chapters yall. I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw this ship being hinted since day one??? It's really not that complicated. If the ship grosses you out, no one's stopping you from dropping this series. 🤷

I'm not sure a lot of people understand why age gaps are frowned upon. The gap in age isn't the problem, it's the gap in brain development. Two adults are fine, regardless of age difference, but a 17 year old is at a vastly different stage of development than a 12 year old, for example. Also, to clarify, this is fiction so who gives a shit, but in real life the age difference would be concerning.

Dex-chan lover
@uMoonlight

My aunt and uncle had a 21-year age gap and were happily married for over two decades.

Love is not rational. You love who you love, and that's it, and people aren't going to say "well, SOCIETY says I can't love you, so I guess we're not going to be together."

Dex-chan lover
She has come as being such a simpleton here...
C'mon author you are better than that.

thnx for the TL.

Wasn't this an isekai where she was originally an adult? Was she one of those antisocial 30yo virgin adults or something?

Ugh, they are really pushing the Emiel ship aren't they? Imma stop here. As a brother, carer, guardian and someone who has been put in this position for quite a few times, this just disgust me.

I'm out. Hope all the fans are having a greater time than me.

Hmmm...I don't like this Estelle x Emmiel....Why must they become a couple?
Why can't Emmiel just stay as guardian, a teacher, a brother...?

I hope this is just a crush before Estelle gets another dude and Emmiel meet a wife soon.

I am starting to get tired of Estelle negativity too...I thought she grew up nicely in chapter 66 page 12....

Also, when will the fact that she is a transmigrator make an effect? It seems really pointless.

Urrk gross. I know this is a theme in mangas, but the whole "you were a child when I met you, and I helped you grow up and now we are lovers" vibe is blergh.

Dex-chan lover
Estelle's being called Star at two places in this chapter. Is it a nickname or are those two names accidentally mistranslated?

Users who are viewing this thread